[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 22 more sleepies until Tekken 7!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_137203.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_137203.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
Only 22 more sleepies until Tekken 7!
>>
oh boy
>>
>only
>>
File: 1470681784511.png (500KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1470681784511.png
500KB, 600x737px
>only
I NEED IT NOOOOOOOW
>>
Is there any point in getting this if I'm just going to play online?
>>
What are some new modes for this?

I havent played Tekken since 4.
>>
>>376499504
>boy
>>
>>376498468
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>376500741
What? Isn't multiplayer like 99% of the reason to get a fighting game?

>>376501018
>Streetfigher and MK

I don't know about KoF (it has always been impressive), but
>l
>o
>l
>>
>>376498468
My experience with tekken is 40 minutes with tekken 5 emulated, I can't wait to get my ass beat in this game
>>
>>376501083
Playing multiplayer locally is the reason to get a fighting game you casual fuck. You're literally retarded if you practice to play in a laggy environment.
>>
File: julia-chang.jpg (60KB, 500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
julia-chang.jpg
60KB, 500x1100px
>>376498468
How many sleepies until Julia?
>>
>>376501171
>casual

I mean, I've been to dozens of offline events, from EVO to NEC. So, I guess?

I didn't say "online multiplayer" is 99% of the reason to play. It's the easiest way to get any practice in, though. And don't act like it doesn't help. Especially in Tekken, where you can learn strings and punishes and shit. Plus, it actually can make your throw breaks and whiff punishes stronger. If you can do it online you CAN do it offline.

Regardless, the online in Tekken is pretty good. You know, for online.
>>
>>376501171
Ironically, couch multiplayer is the most casual game "mode"
>>
>>376501018
> I only play mature fighing games designed for mature fighters like myself.
>>
>>376501083
>>376501583
>it still gets replies every time
>>
I want to play this day 1 but I'm afraid it's going to be shit and don't want to buy it early
what do
>>
>>376501732
It's the best Tekken game.
>>
>>376498468
>sleepies
>not nighty winkies
>>
>>376501765
This. I've played it a few times. It's pretty top notch. Unless they do something really fucking stupid or don't fix the framerate jank it'll be 10/10.
>>
>>376500504
Did it died?
>>
Nina a best
>>
I want to practice for this game but the mechanics in t7 are different to ttt2. What's the best way to practice learning a character and combos on ttt2 to get ready for t7
>>
>>376503406
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/8/21/guide-how-to-emulate-psp-tekken-6-with-the-screw-attacks-mod.html

There is a PSP T6 mod that implements the screw attack system and some new animatios. It's janky but it works.
>>
>>376498468
>that manly torso width

eww
>>
>>376501226
why does she look so fat here?
>>
>>376498468
Pretty new to Tekken in general but I'm gonna pick this up. I'm decent at most fighting games but not really great. Is this pretty easy to get into without completely devoting yourself to it? Is a fight stick necessary or would a pad be okay?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.