[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>console manufacturers still design consoles to be way more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>console manufacturers still design consoles to be way more complicated than they need to be to take apart
>they don't have any effective method of preventing dust build up inside the console (or power brick) either
How do these retards not realize that's a bad idea? Heat kills electronics, and dust restricts the ability of the console to cool itself.
>>
hey hillbilly
>>
>>376497046
By the time that matters more than a quick clean with a dust-off, the next gen is out. Consoles are intended to have a finite lifetime.
>>
>>376497162
I'm no expert, but after taking apart my Xbox 360 to dust it out, it seems like it would be less expensive to hold everything together with screws instead of sonically welding plastic and stuff.
>>
>>376497046
its a bad idea for customers to need to buy more of your products
>>
>>376497046
>buy PS4
>it's infested with roaches
>>
>>376497338
Exactly. You're no expert.
>>
Couldn't you literally just spray compressed air into the vent holes?
>>
>>376499193
It doesn't get nearly everything, and you can't do it at all with the power brick.
>>
>>376497046
Because your console is supposed to die after a while so you'll buy the new one they shat out.

Your mistake was buying a console.
>>
Boy you guys are retarded. Almost nobody thinks
>well darned, my Xbox broke, I better give more money to Microsoft for their product with shitty build quality!
They actually think
>well darned, my Xbox broke. Microsoft makes shitty hardware, I'm switching to PlayStation and telling my friends that Microsoft sucks.
>>
Get some screwdrivers and watch a tutorial vid on how to clean it.
Seems easy enough for ps3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCI8myCnLI
>>
>>376497046
She looks like a xenomorph. Someone should shop her mouth open, so little miniature head comes out of it.
>>
>>376497046
Welcome to the world of planed obsolescence, if it didn't shit itself intentionally you wouldn't need to keep replacing them.
>>
>>376497046
>Sony
>release playstation
>release PSone with external power supply
>release PS2
>release slim version with external power supply
>Hey Kaz, you know the external power supply thing has become something we'd do anyway. Shouldn't we do it by default now? I mean it would prevent heating issues right away.
>Fire this faggot and release the PS3 with internal power supply
>>
>>376497046
>Heat kills electronics, and dust restricts the ability of the console to cool itself
and then you buy a new console :^)
>>
>>376500447
>>376500289
See
>>376499605
>>
File: 1105567~02.jpg (14KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
1105567~02.jpg
14KB, 251x300px
>>376497046
>He can't a follow a simple iFixit vid on how disassemble and maintain current gen consoles

Jaysus Christ are you twelve?
>>
>>376497046
>being so poor you can't afford a new console every year or two

Maybe you should be focused more on getting your life together instead of your 10 year old playstation that you scraped money together to buy from a pawn shop.
>>
>>376499605
Pretty much this. The only console thar has fucked me over is an Xbox 360.
>>
>>376499605
I had 3 PS1's die on me and I haven't bought a Sony product since 1998
>>
>>376501248
That's actually pretty admirable dude.
I mean I've never had a problem with a PS2, except for one that can be fixed with some simple niggarigging, but most people don't have the strength to do what you did in the face of all of those popular juicy exclusives.
>>
>>376500903
I did. It's just annoying that you gave to fuck with fragile plastic clips and hold things together at awkward angles to make sure they're aligned so you can close it back up and stuff. I would prefer you could just undo a few screws and lift the top cover off.
>>
>>376499052
>Roaches beat you up in Guilty Gear
wtf man
>>
How bout you guys just take care of your things and don't live in filth? My launcy PS2 never blew up and my launch xbone works perfect. I wish it would blow up so I could justify purchasing a Scorpio
>>
>>376497046
And tell me how are they going to prevent dust building up in the fans op?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.