[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch Dogs 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: watchdogs01.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
watchdogs01.png
3MB, 1600x900px
Why does /v/ hate this game?

I think it's just as much of an improvement over #1 that Assassin's Creed 2 is to 1.

I'm having so much more fun with this compared to #1 where I nearly fell asleep.
Is it because of the SJW boogeyman that it gets hated?
>>
>>376495021
> SJW boogeyman
This game legit has SJW shit in it though. In general the dialogue is pure cringe most of the time.
Other reasons:
>WE WUZ protagonist
>Ubisoft
>>
>>376495021
sjw bullshit plus too many faggots
>>
>>376495021
They hate it because they are poorfags who can't run it.
>>
>>376496189

How does any of that matter if it's fun to play?
>>
>>376495021
I wasnt even able to finish warchdogs. It was already an unimaginitive gta clone in the beginning and now its a clone of itself
>>
>>376496530
The first one was fun to play too, and it wasn't a cringefest of buzzwoords like 2.
>>
>game gets announced not interested

>uses denuvo
defiently not interested

>gets cracked and still not interested

no aiden
the first game was unoptimised shit
wouldnt piss on the game if it wer on fire

may trick me once
>>
I've only played maybe 25% of the way into the story but there are some major problems with just the gameplay. The fact that they put all these skill points on rooftops and high balconies that the only way to get to them is to find a scissor or fork lift to get up to them is incredibly vexing. Climb a building? Fine. But them being too lazy to even make a way up is ridiculous. The drones are also rather poorly implemented.

I actually liked how the side missions worked in Watch Dogs 1 what with them being on the map and environmental puzzles like the huge QR codes. WD2 took out almost all of those types of puzzles and side missions.
>>
I like watchdogs 1 and I like Watchdogs 2 even more. I'll definitely reinstall and replay it another time. Great game, who cares what the other tards think.
>>
>>376495021
AC2 wasn't an improvement, it was the beginning of everything that went wrong.
>>
>>376496960
are you genuinely defending ac1 right now?

are we really at that point with the contrarianism now?
>>
>>376497113
>defending ac1
Less of that, more attacking ac2. It gets far too much praise. The first game was flawed, no doubt, but mostly just in its repetitiveness.
>>
>>376496680
>and now its a clone of itself
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>376497269
even if it is overpraised, it is straight up retarded to pretend it wasn't an improvement over AC1
>>
>Steal valuable movie car.
>Fuck it up with ugly paint job
>Wreck it in a high speed pursuit destroying private and public property
>They do all this for followers
Why does anyone support DedSec?
>>
>>376498829
Just because it may be an improvement doesn't mean that it's a good game, or that it deserves any kind of praise in whatever form.
>>
>>376499075
>DedSec in Watch_Dogs
>Mysterious group
>Few members are seen in game.
>Lead by the Council of Daves
>extreme secrecy

>DedSec in Watch_Dogs 2
> a bunch of hipster kids
>anonymous 2.0
>No leader
>Spray shitty art everywhere.
>Walk around with DedSec merch
>Terrible glitchy videos
>>
>>376499139
OP used it as a comparison of how WD2 improves over WD1

thats it.
>>
>>376499310
This looks fucking terrible.
Who would trust someone making videos like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YmLo5Ajdw
>>
>>376498829
I don't think it was though. It suffered from all the same flaws and did away with much of the moral ambiguity which made AC1's assaasinations interesting. I don't think that was handled all that we'll in one either but the idea was there.

AC1 was a good game in theory, with lots of good ideas, executed poorly. AC2 was a bad game executed well.
>>
>>376499310
They wanted the Saints Row audience.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.