[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else never finish gaems? Do you guys just play 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490577656386.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1490577656386.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Does anyone else never finish gaems?

Do you guys just play 1 game til you beat it, then move on?

I often play 1/4 of the way through, thoroughly enjoying it, then just get bored and start another game
>>
>>376491437
same, sadly.

last game i started and stopped was Nioh. Its not bad at all and i enjoy it, but I'm completely done with it now. and before that was DS3, and i beat both 1 and 2 multiple times but don't know why i can't finish the 3rd one.

only games i play the most now are popular multiplayer games like WoW, Overwatch or Mario Kart. i like a game with progression that i can show off
>>
>>376491762
fo me its because I set the difficulty high enough to be a challenge but a little too high to complete in a decent amount of hours, on a boss fight that ive spent hours on I end up just giving up on the game rather than lowering the difficulty
>>
Most games aren't good enough to beat because the gameplay is shallow. The last games I beat were DOOM, Transformers Devastation, and Shadow Warrior 2.
>>
>>376491437
That's been my problem for the past couple of years.

I've gotten better recently. I stuck with and finished Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil 7, and Nier Automata. Now to go onto Yakuza 0 and Persona
>>
I start a game and then realise it can't possibly keep me as engaged as Dota so I just go play that again.

Help
>>
>>376491437
I try to finish most games if I basically enjoy them. What often happens though is I lose motivation when I've done/seen everything, and all that remains is a final area or boss. Did that with Dark Souls for example, though in that case I didn't make a serious effort at the last boss because I wanted to finish out the DLC, and there's this optional dragon boss there that I could never beat.
>>
Im really good at started and finishing game ive already beat before and ingnoring all the games i havent started/beaten yet.
>>
A majority of normies never finish games. Taking that into consideration, the gaming industry makes much more sense now
>games are half assed pieces of shit
>dlc out the ass
>focus on multi player only

Thank you casuals for killing my games
>>
File: 1494292754043.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494292754043.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>376491437
I never finish anything
>>
File: 1457026870706.png (167KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1457026870706.png
167KB, 400x359px
>>376491437
>Does anyone else never finish gaems?

The only game I haven't finish in recent memory is Night in the Woods, because it's barely game. Cute and all with some nice story/characters. Just dull to play. I also have a tendency to buy old Xbox and PC games and never play them - they just look pretty on the shelf. I'm sure I'll get around to it one day.

I've actually got a pretty good track record for finishing games - but I don't usually 100% anything - or getting enough mileage out of multiplayer.
>>
>>376497710
unless its a turn based rpg or turn based strategy, i prob won't finish it for various reasons.

i'm like that with anime too. ill watch up til the last arc and stop watching
>>
I realised I never finished games that weren't an RTS with a campaign a few years ago.

I enjoy the idea of sprawling RPGs with complex settings, with multiple characters, factions and choices but I can't play them regularly to completion due to work and other adult shit.
So in the downtime I forget where I was in the game, my intentions, what I'd done and what I had to do and it just becomes a chore to get back into it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.