[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any games you could claim to be one of the best at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1488759851345.jpg (97KB, 626x513px) Image search: [Google]
1488759851345.jpg
97KB, 626x513px
are there any games you could claim to be one of the best at in your region, /v/? or are you gonna tell me you never got gud at any game after all these years
>>
>>376484364
Harapan
>>
Mkwii
I used to be a part of a major clan and entered three worldwide top 10s in time trial, highest pos I got was fifth, higher is just dementia
Horizon Chase, but I don't know if it really takes skills.
>>
File: 1488774783908.jpg (13KB, 592x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488774783908.jpg
13KB, 592x558px
>>376485294
did you play with the steering wheel
>>
>>376485395
Nope. Pro controller only. Wheel just wasn't practical.
>>
>>376484364
>your region
How large is my region? I'm probably one of the best around at Persona 5, since I'm doing pretty well in that.
>>
>>376484364
I'm pretty ok at Paladins and used to be a known player in Cosmic Break.
>>
>>376484364
Most likely TF2, All over the european servers i play on, i usually top score, not to mention my team wins a lot. But honestly, i just got gud to make all the kiddies with unusuals rage quit. (I don't use a single cosmetic).
>>
>>376484364

Certified God here.
>>
>>376486325
Dude. Anyone with 2000+ hours easily smashes pubs. I think that it's kinda big of a claim to say you're the best EU TF2 player. Not saying that you're shit at all, but just reconsider.
>>
I used to be top 300 in Osu!

I'm probably top 20 in SDVX for australia.
>>
>>376488485
I'm not saying i'm the best, just one of the best. Because that's what OP asked. Plus i mostly play comp, i haven't touched pubs in quite a while.
>>
>>376484364
>not being #1 in the world
>>
>>376488749
Do you play the game's comp or do you use tf2lobby or things as such ? I dropped the in game comp.
>>
>>376488907
tf2center for "casual" play, and setup lan's for my official fix. My only limitation is that i can't really travel, so i'm dependent on Czech, Polish, and Greman lan's.
>>
It's not like i am good at street fighter // tekken, but everyone here's retarded at it.
>>
Best EoSD player free
>>
Watch Dogs 1. Got to about rank 1000 with only one reset.
>>
>>376484364
I know it's not multiplayer or very hard but I take pride in being able to beat pre-resident evil 4 games on hardest mode with knife super fast
>>
>>376485045
>superman
>every single power ranger
>>
>>376484364
As far as I currently know, I'm the best Super Street Fighter II Turbo player in my state. When I was playing every day I was in the top 100 or so active players in the USA.
>>
Does being one of the first 50 people to beat let it die count? People kept complaining about how grindy it was but floor 30-40 gave you items that repaired weapons so you didn't need gear anymore.
>>
>>376484364
I used to be pretty nasty at CoD. I was what people refer to as a "SND Star" at some point. Which is someone who excels at SND but is pretty much average as fuck at respawn game modes. I want a few SND tourneys during BLOPS1 and BLOPS2. I played competitive for a while but it just got boring. Plus there's no real money to be made unless you can consistently place T4. I probably made a total of like 30K playing when I did though.

I probably could've been on a Tier 1 team if my personality wasn't so shit and I didn't procrastinate when it came to running scrims and shit.

>inb4 competitive CoD
>inb4 console b8ing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.