[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MW thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mwr.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mwr.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
anything similar to this that doesn't suck.
so /v/ hows it hanging whats the last call of duty or fps shooter you've played?
>>
>>376480852
Titanfall 2 is better than any COD campaign.
>>
>14 year olds
>>
I recently played through MW 1, 2, and 3. I actually enjoyed how the campaign is like a big action block buster movie.

Although, I think every scene in a helicopter ends in a crash...
>>
>>376480852
Still play MW2 with real life buds. Play BOII online on occasion. Infinite Warfare, BO, and BOII remain my favorite campaigns.
>>
>>376481256
>blockbuster movie
Exactly. They are big, dumb, and pleasing to the eye. Only CoD campaign I didnt enjoy was Ghosts.
>>
Not really a military shooter fan, but I've been playing the future/near future CoDs. Advanced Warfare was actually really cool with the private army angle, and the fact that each level aped a different game from the golden age of FPS.
>>
>>376480969
I haven't bought into titanfall 2 and probably wont, isn't it dying?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 202x250px
>>376480852
OP here
I been trying to play any modern shooters, but holy fuck man.
>R6S cancer
>Squad No mic
>kicked
>Want to try to get back into battlefield 4 but so god damn tired of it
>Battlefield 1 is meh and really boring after unlocking everything
wanted to try out insurgency but not sure if I'll like it or not
>>
File: time-promo.jpg (298KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
time-promo.jpg
298KB, 687x1000px
>>376481256
MW3 had the best campaign and best soundtrack imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KI2uf6qNE
>>
>get xbox live gold for a month
>try to find a ground war match
>cant find one
>can only find tdm and search
>cry
>>
dual sawn-offs + grenade launcher attachment was the GOAT combination in MW2
>>
The original CoD 4 still has a decent playerbase on PC.
Insurgency is pretty cool too but it isn't casual if that's what you're looking for. I bought a copy for a friend and he went full fucking autist because sometimes you gotta be one of the "boring" roles like marksman or support gunner
>>
>>376482452
>General Shepherd getting a Hero's burial
That's fucked up.
Also
>UN calls emergency summit
>Implying that would accomplish anything in real life if your two biggest members are at war with each other
>>
>>376482804
>the UN pretending to look like its doing anything useful

just like real life
>>
How do you play tactical shooters with people who are "slow"?
There's a guy I sometimes try to play ARMA and CSGO with but he just doesn't get anything besides the absolute basic mechanics of the game and I have to hold his hand through everything. is there some psychological redpill for getting these people to git gud or is he just fucked?
>there's an enemy attacking me at blablabla
>okay dude, remember to hold down the push to talk key when making call outs so the other 3 guys can hear you
>uh ok
>never actually uses the in game voice chat anyways
>teammate makes a callout, specifically naming him
>he ignores it
>costs us a round
>we call him out on it
>he feels bad and all the fun stops
>>
>/v/ likes cod now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.