[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking love this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

I fucking love this game
>>
>>376479830
It's solid until it becomes evident that it isnt finished.
>>
>>376479830
You're actually not allowed
>>
>>376479830
then why don't you marry it, jeez!
>>
Inb4 atleast 200 replies
>>
>>376480095
This is hard, terrible truth.
>>
you better be disarming nukes you fucking queer
>>
>>376480095
This. They played us like a fiddle
>>
>>376479830
it's good but i hate how they recycle the same story missions later on
>>
>>376480095
The replay tags are there to hint you're playing a VR sim.
>>
Would've been a lot better if they focused on making like 4 or 5 maps with the size and detail of Camp Omega.
>>
>>376479830
I do too, but it is objectively the second worst MG game.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 851x1199px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 851x1199px
>>
>>376480724
Nah
>>
>>376480764

No game in the series is worse than PoOps.
>>
>>376480095
This. It gets repetitive pretty quickly, also the story seems unfinished.

Otherwise it's a really great game, could've been a masterpiece.
>>
>>376480749
D Dog is the only right answer.
>>
>>376479830
I loved Ground Zeros, but was greatly disappointment in Phantom Pain, i would like it more if they just released the last mission on Lord of the Flies the island.

I beat it, then uninstalled it and have not touched it since.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzv3SRU2vdg

The trailers were so fucking good, the best I've ever seen
>>
File: i came to revolutionize you.gif (2MB, 303x227px) Image search: [Google]
i came to revolutionize you.gif
2MB, 303x227px
I still play from time to time for the weekly FOB missions.

>tfw you finally get the gun that just rapes the asshole of the armored Skulls
>>
>>376480095
What's there is really good but that is so little actual content and features that it really lends credence to the theory that Kojima was spending more on trailers, songs, celebrity licenses and sunglasses endorsements than he was on actually making a fucking video game.
>>
>>376481195
Didn't they spend most of the game's development creating the FOX engine?
>>
>>376479830
That's great anon! I hope you continue enjoy to it, have a wonderful day!
>>
>>376480749
>facebook memes
>>
The only Metal Gear Solid game that I can't bring myself to replay
>>
>>376481070

It could have been amazing...it could have been amazing...

> Directed by Hideo Kojima
>>
>>376479830
I think I love what the game could have been more than I like the actual game.

More structured challenges and such, less open world memery.
>>
what was that one guys name again?
>>
>Start new playthough cause it can be fun
>Want to 100%
>Get to the mission with all the vehicles
>uninstall

3 times now.
>>
>>376481439
Kazuhira "NIGGER KILLER" Miller?
>>
>>376481518
Kazuhira "fulton a coon, ill shoot the balloon" Miller
>>
File: water pistol.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
water pistol.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>376479830
It's pretty fun.
>>
Can we all agree to spend the entire day after Sony's E3 conference driving into the ground that the "204863 are co-ords" was wrong for the third fucking time about MGSV being a fake game and kojima not really being fired
just endless new thread after new thread about being so consistently wrong so that he stops posting forever
>>
>>376481442
>Get to the mission with all the vehicles
>uninstall
If you're that bad all you have to do is blow up/fulton one (1) vehicle and use the Phantom Cigar to wait out the timer.
>>
>>376481747
You have a level of autism previously unknown to man.
>>
>>376480749
lol it's because venom never cared about Quiet.
>>
how dead is FOB? is there still nukes around?
>>
>>376483112
Maybe he craves a harshness In the throat just as your mother does with his cawkkk. Besides he probably spends all his cash in Marijuana like a degenerative stoner. I mean really though Marijuana is a drug and if used in mlg could result in a ban just as one would receive for steroid use. Very interesting times in between the war of drug enhancement vs cybernetics and real robot replacement vessels. Like what even is consciousness anymore? It never really goes away we just have learned how to channel what vessel it goes into prematurely. Is that really ethical? Why do shills for a video game company get so angry about such discussion?I leave that for you to decide.
>>
>>376480749
I know you're memeing but to the people that think quiet is bad are fucking retarded. Quiet is literally the best character in this game, she's OP as fuck
>>
just finished chapter 1, what am I in for ?
>>
File: download.jpg (231KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
231KB, 1024x640px
>>376481151
Tell me anon, the pain is still fresh but it just won't go, is it that anti material diamond sniper rifle thing from an earlier event or is it some kind of explosive
>>
>>376484901
That's balanced by the fact that her humming is so fucking annoying oh my god just SHUT UP

It's like I HAVE to blast Rebel Yell if I'm taking Quiet along.
>>
>>376481276
Tell me about it. Now every time I see a helicopter in a game I just hope to god the game isn't gonna make me get in it.
>>
>>376485584
new vegas mod?
>>
>>376480095
>solid
heh
>>
>>376486009
Yup, did a fresh install of it with DUST and this cute girl model as well as a few weapon mods a couple of months ago, it's pretty fun although I don't remember what character she was supposed to be, odd cause she looks familiar
>Pic related is 2nd character, only difference is he's more like mad Max and has a doggo
>>
>>376484901
D Dog is universally accepted as the most useful buddy.

He pretty much makes the game a cake walk.
>>
>>376485158
Slight disappointment. But then you realise the ACTUAL story is all on the tapes.
>>
>>376486380
Wrong. Quiet is more useful because she can draw more attention away from you and kill niggers like three times as fast.
>>
>>376480095
You're triggering my autism. ONE MISSION IS MISSING. ONE. YOU CAN LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
>>
>>376487272
This. Its literally one last shitty boss fight with Eli controlling sahelanthropus. The ending is Boss defeats him and its revealed he has the parasites so they decide to fire bomb the island. Last scene is psycho mantis and Eli floating away. Are you telling me this wouldve made the game complete lmao
>>
For anyone thinking about erasing their save file to do a brand new playthrough, don't do it. It will make all the hard work you put into getting nukes, super tedious to get back. You have to unlock the online stuff, again. Your progress online isn't taken out, but you can't switch back and forth when you want. If you want to "relive" the experience just replay the missions one by one again. Im the kind of guy who frequently restarts games in Fallout and Skyrim, but it's not the same thing in MGSV, it's just really annoying..
>>
So for clarification, does the game end when you find out the truth behind Venom? The last story cutscene I saw was pretty confusing and I wasn't sure if that was it or not. I'm not being given any more story missions so I assume it's over.
>>
>>376487527
lmao its almost like theres more missing to the game's overall experience than just the one mission they didn't get around to finishing
>>
>>376480095
I remember the excitement I had while playing the intro. Now I just feel empty
>>
>>376487871
That and theres a couple moire endings. Personally the outer heaven ending for me was the definitive one since it ties in with MG1.
>>
>>376487237
False. Being able to see where every single enemy is is much more useful.

I can already kill or incapacitate enemies easily. I don't need a naked hoe to do it for me. Magazines are also plenty enough to cause distractions.
>>
>>376483669
>is there st ill nukes around?
On PC? For sure. There's one player, who's in the possesion of a nuke, whose FOB is hacked and bugged. You can't infiltrate that player, as it will crash your game. As far as I know, Konami has never fixed this or removed the player from online play. So yeah, no Peace ending any time soon.
>>
>>376488101
You've clearly never even used her. She can also scout ahead and show you where the enemy is. Even before you get there. Quiet wins.
>>
>>376485584

It's the Brennan LRS-46.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>376485584
No, the blueprint is in the mission Code Talker in the mansion. Doesn't get a suppressor until rank 6 though.
>>
File: PepeInTrenches.jpg (643KB, 930x807px) Image search: [Google]
PepeInTrenches.jpg
643KB, 930x807px
>>376479830
>>
File: Bell scared.jpg (167KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bell scared.jpg
167KB, 420x500px
>want to log back in
>afraid that as soon as I do it'll tell me that all my shit's been stolen
>>
File: BritishPepeInDesertRuins.jpg (690KB, 1052x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BritishPepeInDesertRuins.jpg
690KB, 1052x1080px
>>376488660
>>
>>376488668
Unlikely. The rate of invasions of your FOBs seems to have a vague connection to the rate of your own invasions of other players FOBs. Also, there's a blockade after every single infiltration.
>>
>>376488924
I don't think that was the case when it first started.
>>
File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41KB, 468x519px) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41KB, 468x519px
>>376479830
I loved it also. Lack of story would have killed it for me, untill I forced myself to forget about cutscenes or lore and recreate Rhodisia by way of my private man made island by imagination.
>>
>>376479830
First 2/3rds were pretty great. Last 1/3rd, not so much.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
Can we finally agree that both Venom Snake and Big Boss were literally terrorist? They were such hypocrites talking about peace while building nukes and using metal gears. Like using wolfs as weapons,? lol
>>
File: mgsv.png (161KB, 603x164px) Image search: [Google]
mgsv.png
161KB, 603x164px
Beat me, /v/
>>
>>376492108
that's the point of the game, you play as a war criminal
>>
do you guys know that every signgle game in history has content they couldnt put in the game because of deadlines?
>>
>>376479830
As a fag who never played metal gear before this game, honestly had a blast. One of the most mechanically satisfying shooters I've ever played, and there's heaps of fun shit you can do with equipment. Shame the map is so empty and it's unfinished. Pity Kojima couldn't hold it together.
>>
>>376492285

Go back to the boat Huey
>>
>>376487527
>>376487272
they're talking about how unpolished everything seems. or the fact that half of chapter 2 turns into replay missions, or the fact that there's 0 context on why venom remembers why he's not big boss, or how you walk into the fucking quarantine zone and there's literal copy pasted dialogue that seems like it's from two different scenes.

The game is clearly unfinished you delusional fucks, there's more to it than just 2 missions.
>>
>>376480486
No point in doing that on PC since I'm sure they're fuckers out there with hacks that give them max everything for their FOB and nukes.

Peace was never an option
>>
>>376480486
>thinking disarming nukes on pc matters when hacking chinks, BRs, RUs, and fat burgerland NEETs just keep the count going.

kojima new degenerates would fuel this war forever
>>
>>376480095
It's not really that solid, feels naked with this empty open-world and repetitive missions
>>
>>376493840
I wonder if the PS3 server is fucked like on PC, might give disarming nukes a try.
>>
>>376493450

Kingdom of the Flies actually had seven missions across the island according to the game's code. Yet the Collector's video only refers to it as a mission 51.

The game is probably unfinished in the context of some ideas and a plan that they probably had on paper somewhere, but it never mattered because they never got it off the paper to begin with.

What they shipped is probably exactly what they intended under all the revisions that were made before they put everything together to make it work.
>>
>>376493315
Y-y-you people, are madmen! You have a wolf right there!
>>
>>376479830
>>376480095
honestly, looking back, what was promised that wasn't included in the final game?
>>
>>376494898

A return to camp omega, which in itself was extremely vague in that interview so you can argue that it did actually happen, as an MGO map.

And initially, buddies that actually died and were actually removed from the game which only sorta happened, and having to actually hunt for D-Dog which ended up placed right in front of you at the start of the first real mission, basically impossible to miss.
>>
Just minor shit really. To Kojima's credit the trailers really were too good for the game's material.
>>
What if it will be revealed at E3? Chapter 3?
>>
>>376480095
Which is right after Rescue Miller mission
>>
>>376495641
jesus christ, give it up man.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.