[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_far_cry_2_-_cover_8306[1].png (165KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_far_cry_2_-_cover_8306[1].png
165KB, 350x250px
Apologize.
>>
>>376475153
Great mechanics but a game with no purpose. Those respawning mobs too ugghh
>>
>>376475153
I liked the wildlife. Beyond that, its shit. And I got both endings. Dealing with malaria sucks a bag of fucking baby dicks.
>>
>>376475153
no you
>>
>>376475153

I replayed it like a month ago.

It's ok.
>>
>>376475153
Calm down, icycalm.
>>
>>376476497
Is that WordPress page about him being a criminal actually true? Or is it just somebody who hates him trying to destroy his reputation (not that he really has one).
>>
File: 1491101401652.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
1491101401652.png
281KB, 371x532px
wish they would have refined and implemented a sequel to this then the shit we got with 3 and 4 onward. I liked the idea of being a random merc in some shithole country being paid by various factions to sabotage and kill each other.
Also, wtf was with the in game models of weapons all being mirrored and shit? even the Pkm in game was fucking mirrored and that gun is already has it's rejection port on the left.
>>
No. Fighting through guard posts repeatedly got boring as fuck after awhile.
>>
>>376476907
I don't know, man. There are many mysteries surrounding icy. Like "who has been paying money to read his articles and access his forums for many years now?"
>>
Why is Dylans mod so good holy shit
>>
>>376475153
It was ok, respawning enemies and the abysmal weapon decay system was incredibly shit.
>half of the guns you usually end up buying don't drop so buying manuals for them is pointless as fuck
>the decay system is so fucked up that theres no point in buying weapons that don't drop since 1-2 mags ends up with a rusted gun
Also hueg as fuck map with pointless amounts of driving in-between, I get it africa but cmmon man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.