[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to pro gamers after they retire? I mean, a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: retired pro starcraft player.webm (845KB, 376x600px) Image search: [Google]
retired pro starcraft player.webm
845KB, 376x600px
What happens to pro gamers after they retire? I mean, a lot of these guys are retiring around my age (30). Not everyone can be a big commentator or have their own brand of gamer food.
>>
>>376472740
W-what is he doing?
>>
>>376473341
Calculating how much pussy he's gonna get tonight
>>
>>376473341
Practicing his micro.
>>
>>376473341
Doing inventory count, duh.
>>
>>376473341
without context he looks like an idiot. But if you pay attention to his other hand which looks to be holding some list, he's probably counting stock.
>>
>>376473554
>needing to press more than one button to get into your inventory

shitty design
>>
>>376473341
I think he is punching in a bunch of numbers for prices and barcodes.
>>
South Korea is the only place professional gamers exist. When its time to quit they do their mandatory military service, go to college, get real fucking jobs and move on with their lives.
>>
>>376473604
I don't know how counting inventory works, but I assumed he was typing a number, then pressing enter/finished or something to move onto the next item, then another number and so on. Not just pressing a lot of buttons to get in like you said.
>>
File: tsuzuku.gif (804KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
tsuzuku.gif
804KB, 700x525px
>tfw you never learned 10key
>>
>>376473854
Not him but he was clearly making a joke/pun about accessing your inventory (in a game) vs "doing inventory" ie counting stock for items
>>
>>376473425
spbp
>>
>>376473683
everything about this post is fucking retarded
there are definitely pro gamers in other countries and i guarantee they're making way more money than you
>>
>>376474236
You dont speak for me, cunt
>>
>>376472740
Sometimes at the store I work at I see guys come in and do this. I don't know how they can know what they're hitting all the time.
>>
>>376474471
psh yeah right name three hundred then
>>
>>376473854
Well, when I did inventory at Meijer, you could either scan the object in question or enter the code. If you could type it as quickly as this guy, typing would be at least 3 times faster since it took so long to look through the database when you scanned.
>>
>>376473341
Counting inventory, it takes awhile to get you brain to automate like in the webm.
>>
>>376474145
10key is easy as fuck to teach yourself.
Most keyboards even have a bump on 5 so you know where youre at.
>>
>>376474601
http://www.esportsearnings.com/countries
BTFO ;)
>>
>>376474761
There's a difference between knowing where the numbers are and being good at it
>>
>>376474236
Yes, I was making a joke about that.

>>376474561
Fuck off.
>>
>>376473341
Inventory.
>>
How much do you think that guy gets paid per hour? It definitely shouldn't be minimum wage.
>>
>>376475716
He probably makes $11 an hour.
>>
>>376472740
Coaching, studying, and streaming seem to be the options of choice for a lot of em.
>>
>>376472740
In Korea at least, they turn into streamer e-celebs. Few get hooked up by broadcasting companies and do commentaries on air. A few smart ones have their own business going.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.