[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Battlefront II will SUPOSSEDLY have all that the first one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: nfs2017.jpg (44KB, 452x357px) Image search: [Google]
nfs2017.jpg
44KB, 452x357px
>Battlefront II will SUPOSSEDLY have all that the first one didn't
>Call Of Duty goes back to its roots and deletes health regen
>Nintendo stops playing around with the main IPs and develop what the actual fans want
>Now this

Are we getting into a golden age where every retarded AAA dev finally learn from their mistakes?
>>
>>376470979
No devs and publisher are just learning how to trick people that gave up on their franchises to buy their games again. On the surface it will look like "Games are finally going back to their roots!" but there will be tons of hidden shit in there to screw you over.. microtransaction is one of them
>>
You have to be a grade A retard to think AAA devs/publishers care about you.
>>
>>376470979
Ubisoft are still incompetent
Capcom ruined every major franchise they have
Valve... yeah
Blizzard still can't balance for shit
Rockstar will probably ruin RDR2 with microtransaction p2w shit

also Sony just throw money around to try and fuck with other publishers
>>
>>376470979
>>376471349
>pay up goy because we promise the NEXT game is the REAL one, that one you bought before was a mistake, you dont want to be known as the guy who made a mistake, thats why you buy our next game :^)
>>
File: 1491282447502.gif (1005KB, 280x141px) Image search: [Google]
1491282447502.gif
1005KB, 280x141px
>>Nintendo stops playing around with the main IPs and develop what the actual fans want
>>
File: the journey.jpg (25KB, 646x325px) Image search: [Google]
the journey.jpg
25KB, 646x325px
>>376470979
Publishers and Developers never wanted to fuck anybody over. They tried stuff, it was all experimental and some stuff worked and some didn't, if they put microtransactions in their games it means people are buying it.
It doesn't matter how hard a shitty 1% minority of muh 1990 faggots cry that back then you bought a game and that was it.
Gaming evolved, i'm glad for some microtransactions especially the shitbox ones, hardcore 18h a day players can get more value than any payfaggot.
Statistically how much money can a casualbabby with a 200-300$ disposable monthly income can throw into a game? He will buy 2 50 boxes packs for 49.99$ each, meanwhile a hardcore 18h a day gamer will get 25-40 boxes a day.

Way to be mad about microtransactions bros.
Also i'm kinda mad about CoD deleting health regen because it will become a meatgrinder fest if they don't make something a la quake or just a medic class.
Ubisoft is getting good, EA is good, Nintendo is trash and fuck all weebfaggots.
>>
Let me know when Battlefront goes back to its roots and removes playable jedi.
>>
>>376471719
>Ubisoft are still incompetent
They delayed asscreed for 2 years, they are learning
>Capcom ruined every major franchise they have
Nah RE7 is great and Monhun too
>Valve... yeah
They have 3 games in development
>Blizzard still can't balance for shit
At least are they continually trying
>Rockstar will probably ruin RDR2 with microtransaction p2w shit
No one plays rockstar games for the multiplayer
>>
>trusting AAA
>getting hyped over AAA
>doing either for EA

you should just kill yourself m8
>>
I completely forgot Need For Speed came out. I don't even remember what year it was, 2015 or 2016?
>>
>>376472635
AAA equals quality, go back to backing failed early access and scamstarter indie games like Fuck a Lili
>>
>>376472449
you illustrate every issue with the modern gamer.
>>
>Nintendo stops playing around with the main IPs and develop what the actual fans want

source????
>>
>>376470979
I've yet to see that, because all I've seen so far is them making a Zelda game that copies a bunch of other shit from modern day open world games.
>>
>>376472738
>he actually believes in PC masterrace
>"if it isn't AAA it is greenlight early access indie shit lol"

other anon was right you should consider suicide
>>
>>376472917
That's what fans want though. Everyone wanted an open world Souls clone.

Now they're also making a straight Mario 64 sequel.
>>
>>376470979
The fuck are you on about? Nintendo have gone full potato by this point.
>>
>>376472582
>Blizzard still can't balance for shit
>At least are they continually trying
Sure doesn't seem like it when it comes to WoW.
>>
>>376472738
After your dreams are shattered one after another and you're about to bitch about you 'loss love for videogames' play some solid indies you uncultured fuck
>>
>>376472761
But you were the modern gamer in say 85-95-05 and so forth. If you check the internet archives and forums from back then you will see the same type of complaining.
If you want to complain you better do it neutrally or constructively.
Who do you think devs/publishers will listen to ? Mad fags that dislike, flame, death threat and shitpost or people with sensible opinions whether negative or positive?

Example :

OMFG COD IS TRASH FUCK THAT SHITTY GAME MICROTRANSACTIONS ARE DISGUSTING LOL SO ARCADE NO SKILL CALL IN THE NUKESTREAK LOL NU QUAKE IS JUST AN OVERWATCH COPY

vs

I think you should add x and y because x and y, balancing the reload speed of x weapon because it doesn't compete with y weapon. And if possible could you look into Synaptic/Galena hit box, it seems buggy at the time and hits don't register properly on these characters.
>>
>>376470979
Fuck no.

>Devs wade into deeper and deeper waters to test the patience of the average consumer and see just how much shit they can swallow
>Once they wade far enough they take a step back into shallower waters
>The average consumer thinks they're hot shit again and "fixing" themselves

Once you realise that no company is or ever will be your friend and would rob you at gunpoint if it wasn't illegal then you'll be much better off.
>>
You could have took these news from any point in history. Announcements always look promising. Now I want you to repeat this "I am a fucking idiot".
>>
>>376473030
this is ridiculous, just admit you're underage
>>
>>376473030
>mario 64 sequel
You mean a spiderman game featuring mario
>>
>>376472449
>they tried some things out
>it was just an experiment
>they didn't mean anything by it
>people must be ok with it if games are selling
Get out of here with your apologist bullshit. Roll over and take that industry dick harder.
>>
>>376472917
Everyone wanted an open world Zelda, like the original.
>>
>>376473073
Go be a fucking braindead consumer/American somewhere else, you cancerous lowest common denominator piece of shit.
>>
>>376471719
Honestly can you blame Valve? They make so much fucking money off steam why would they need to make games?
>>
>>376473093
>I AM SILLY
Get better at posting please
>>
>>376473280
Weird you chose braindead consumer since the last AAA title I've bought at full price I refunded and before that it was MW3
>>
>>376470979
>Cawadoodie no longer has health regen

Baw fuck. I've played every single game, and the health regen is what made life less awful.

Fuck the faggots that think going back to health packs issome sort of fucking godsend
>>
>>376472142
>What is BOTW, Splatoon 2 and Mario Oddysey

Metroid fan I presume
>>
>>376473343
You are a slow little boy aren't you? Of course Valve is going to give up videogames and focus on milking retards for money. Nobody is complaining about a company being profitable, people are pissed that instead of taking that money and using it to make some kickass games like they had done in the past, they basically abandoned making games just to make more money.

No you can't blame them because it's the obvious choice, but it's still shitty and you wish they had done things differently.
>>
>>376472738
>AAA equals quality
>calls others braindead consumers

Holy shit how fucking retarded can one person be. Good fucking goy, defend less content than the previous iteration and 99% of the dev budget being spent on marketing instead of ironing out bugs. I bet you get giddy over season pass' day one dlcs. Just keep shoveling whatever shit they slug at you into your gullet you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1494262695345.jpg (44KB, 650x666px) Image search: [Google]
1494262695345.jpg
44KB, 650x666px
>>376470979

The next product is always the best product for the stupid gullible individual.

Whenever you don't get a mass of idiots thinking like that it's because your marketing department failed at their jobs.

Learn not to be such a tool, OP, it's pathetic.
>>
>>376473073
I play/buy pretty everything that comes out minus the weebtrash. (I bought Nier though because it's less weeb and more WRPG though)
My Steam library as of 2016 consists of 580 games 75% of which i finished, the rest is just humble bundle crap or very poor quality gifted games (Bad Rats).

I am buying every AAA game that comes out aswell, buggy or not it gets fixed with time (remember when DAI was a clunky piece of shit? it got fixed 6 months later into a fluid polished enjoyable game).

The problem is i don't really enjoy indie games that much because they lack the AAA polish, essence and longevity. Indie games that boast longevity do so by making shitty grindy mechanics like 'lel die 80 times and you get this new cool character' <fuck off

>>376473159
I'm far from being an apologist, Evolve for example was a disgusting experiment and they have taken a bullet and the fall for the industry by proving Publishers and Devs around the world that you can't go that far in scummyness. Same thing with paid mods.
>>
>>376470979
It's funny this generation is just like the last one

first couple years, all the games are dumbed down versions of old games

hopefully they're good at some point
>>
>>376470979
Honestly, it's just EA.

Call of Duty will be littered with microtransactions because Activision.

Nintendo is on a montage of having incredible highs and incredible lows repeatedly.

EA is the only company that has gotten so much backlash over the past 10 years and a lot of shit from consumers and employees, that I think they're the ones who are actively in a position where improving and "being better than the other companies" was a real thing they needed to do.
>>
>>376473679
I have the necessary income and time to buy everything that comes out, i am also a collector of sorts and i buy all the collector editions that interest me. I know not many people have this opportunity but calling me a goy is retarded (kys please).
>>
>>376472582
>Blizzard
>Trying

My friend, the lead WoW PvP guy plays on a tablet. They might be trying but they are failing utterly hard, how is that even a slightly viable defense? Someone might try to be a good reporter but if they keep stumbling over their words and stuttering, making it difficult to get news and slowing down the process we don't reward them we say sorry friend but you're just not doing a good job. Maybe you'll find another thing you're good at but this just isn't one of them.
>>
>>376474058
A tablet that costs more than the money your parents have spent to upbring you since you were born.
A tablet that is connected to a mouse and keyboard. KILL YOURSELF
>>
>Battlefront II will SUPOSSEDLY have all that the first one didn't
I will do literally anything in my power that doesn't involve going outside to stop people from buying this NO MATTER WHAT after the piece of shit that was the "first" one
>>
>>376474026
Do you buy those crazy expensive ones with the figurines and shit in them?
Never understood people who do that..
you forget about them after a day or two and they just stand there collecting dust
>>
>>376470979
>Battlefront 2 will still be a let down compared to the older games
>Call of Duty is trading health regen for SJW agenda
>Nintendo is selling physical DLC and it's franchises start getting DLCs up the ass (see Zelda and Fire Emblem(
>>
>>376474278
I don't buy the trashy low quality ones, for example i didn't buy Deus Ex MD's collector but rather bought the Steel Case edition because i didn't find value in the collector.
I did buy Overwatch's one though because the statue is huge quality. Too bad the game is just too casual for me.
>>
>>376470979
No, you're entering the age where Devs are trying to lull you back into their grasp so they can fuck you on the next installment

Remember 2007? Everyone thought the gaming industry was going to enter a new age of nonstop classic games

LOL
>>
>>376470979
>make first out of the line game
>use it as a way of shoving first day dlc + "nintendo services" fees
Dunno man, nintendo will become turbojew now
>>
>>376474128
>A tablet that costs more than the money your parents have spent to upbring you since you were born.

This is objectively true but does not make me wrong. Youre just being condescending because you think it makes me wrong. I bet you play a demon hunter. Demon hunters are also edgy.
>>
>>376474432
>Dunno man, nintendo will become turbojew now
They already are. See the stupid amount of DLC Zelda, Fire Emblem and Mario Kart have.
>>
>>376470979
>deletes health regen
Yeah, in the campaign, who gives a shit.
>>
>>376474557
I play HPal exclusively since vanilla, and i quit this trash expansion just after the flask market crashed because i only play WoW for le happy merchant AH.
And maybe you aren't wrong, the pvp greek faggot is terrible but don't go around falseflagging.
>>
>>376470979
>Call Of Duty goes back to its roots
Oh yeah?
They are getting rid of kill streaks?
Of loot boxes?
Of season passes?
Of microtransactions?
Of loadouts?
>>
>>376474734
Are you playing the new Day of Defeat?
No.
Fuck off now with your back to the roots trash you would never play any game that goes back to their disgusting garbage state they were in 10 years ago.
>>
>>376474686
I don't see how I'm false flagging.
>>
File: modern military shooter.jpg (65KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
modern military shooter.jpg
65KB, 626x352px
>>376474836
So no, it's not, it's just a modern COD, but with Thompsons instead of M4A1s.
>>
>>376470979
No. We're getting into an age where developers blatantly lie outright, starting with NMS
>>
>>376474921
Yes, the back to the roots meme is just setting wise.
>>
>>376472582
>No one plays rockstar games for the multiplayer

bit behind the times there.
>>
>>376473641
doesn't say much when Nintendo's fans are man children that will buy anything they shit out.
>>
>AAA fucktards trying to get back in people's good graces after fucking up for the better part of a decade
Yea no, BF 2 will likely be shit, CoD WW2 will likely be trash, and NFS 2017 will probably have the same floaty shitty handling that the latest NFS game had.
>>
>>376473641
Are Nintendo fans self aware at all? I mean jesus fucking christ, how many Mario and Zelda games can you faggots swallow?
>>
>>376473641
>Splatoon 2
A japanese-based meme that went too far.
>>
>>376471349
>>376472083
It's the Molineux cycle all over again
>>
File: Pipimi.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pipimi.gif
203KB, 248x225px
>>376472582
2001 the post
>>
>>376471719
yeah dude rockstar will LITERALLY RUIN their game with optional microtransactions

do you people ever consider how retarded you sound or do you just like to be part of circlejerks
>>
>>376471719
all makes sense xcept rockstar. they wouldnt make a rookie mistake like that and who the fuck plays rdr to "win"
check yourself plebian
>>
>>376474267
Good luck with that, the Star Wars fanbase is 90% manchildren, they'd buy a colostomy bag if it had Star Wars branding.
>>
>>376470979
Software sales have recently been terrible, maybe they're listening to consumers.
>>
>>376471427
I think this thread completely forgot that NFS 2015 had no season pass and all post-launch content was free, all for the sake of the fans.
>>
File: 1487384757629s.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487384757629s.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>376472738
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.