[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (152KB, 386x273px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter_logo.png
152KB, 386x273px
How would you fix the Switch axe? Honestly, this weapon as it is manages to be more boring than GS. At least with greatsword you gotta think and antecipate the monster's positioning, SA you just go sword mode and mash the button
>>
By waiting for XX to be localized. Axe mode is actually worth using again in it.
>>
>>376469901
XX is shit and it's never going to be localized. If you want to play it, get the jap version and the english patch.
>>
File: 1476608819728.png (215KB, 726x533px) Image search: [Google]
1476608819728.png
215KB, 726x533px
>>376469901
>he got memed by gaijinshitter
>>
Phial effect activated for a limited time when you switch modes rather than just in sword. Switching will burn through entire phial bar, so it's in your best interest to max that shot out asap by being aggressive. On the flip side, you can still switch between modes without losing phial effect while it's active to satisfying sword-only or axe-only autists.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (42KB, 526x540px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
42KB, 526x540px
>>376469796
What if the Monster Hunter franchise was good?
>>
Do what Tempest Axe did, except not tie it to a HA.
>>
>>376469901
Really? What's the change?
>>
>>376469796
I dont think you can, the weapon makes no logical sense at all

The axe mode and the sword mode dont offer anything special from each other. Even though I used it for 300 hours in 3U I honestly think its one of the weakest designed weapons in MH, in fact all the hybrids are pretty bad. They would have to completely rework its mechanics to make it so there is a reason to use axe and a reason to use sword other than
>spam axe until you can sword again

They should have stuck to static weapons.
>>
>>376470451
SA's new HA isn't complete shit and it buffs Axe mode. Energy Charge got gutted. Sowrd mode still reigns supreme because of Power Phial's x1.2 bonus but Axe mode is viable. Brave SA is a decent style and is based around constantly switching from Sword to Axe for your combos
>>
I thought the weapon was fine enough in 3U & 4U. Axe mode has the reach for flying shit or when you just want to poke like say when Brachy does apeshit with slime exploding everywhere.
>>
>>376469796
this isn't how you start a monster hunter thread on /v/
>>
>>376470595
I dunno, i feel CB works just fine. I just get the feeling they don't know what to do with SA.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.