[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you playing the best expansion of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hotwheels.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
hotwheels.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Why aren't you playing the best expansion of the year?
>>
Cause Forza is a Scam
>>
>>376462086
Because I don't want to support Windows Store, even though I'd like do play that game.
>>
File: TMU-SPEED.webm (3MB, 800x200px) Image search: [Google]
TMU-SPEED.webm
3MB, 800x200px
Because I've already played Trackmania.
>>
>>376462414
Premade track pieces are nice and all, but I would love a spline-based track editor for these games someday. Whether or not that happens I still love this series.
>>
>>376462086
oh my god, I don't even play racing games but that looks fucking cool. I always loved building hotwheels tracks as a kid.
>>
>>376462670
That would be the next natural step for the series to allow more variety to the bends/turns. TM2 (and then TMT afterwards) kinda exhausted me for the current track tile system.
>>
>>376462908
>TM2 (and then TMT afterwards) kinda exhausted me for the current track tile system.

Same here, but at least that awesome canyon muscle car made everything feel fresh to me. I feel like they've improved their driving model every game, though it's been so long since I played some of them

I am crossing my fingers for a Hot Wheels game with a spiffy car/track editor someday.
>>
>>376463573
TM2/TMT's handling was as good as it's been for the series, minus offroad Lagoon. That thing is fucking impossible to control while maintaining speed.
>>
>>376462160
Regardless of the amount of DLC, the Horizon series has done literally nothing but get better with every installment
>>
File: Speed Racer.jpg (502KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Speed Racer.jpg
502KB, 960x1440px
Can I just take this opportunity to say that the Wachowski Speed Racer movie is genuinely one of the best action films ever made and is criminally underrated.
>>
>>376464332
One of the best? No
Underrated? Yes
>>
>>376462086
Got it downloaded but I am hooked on hardcore uprising on bc man that game is awesome.
>>
>>376464602
>>376464332

cut out the "funny" scenes with the kid and monkey and it'd be a solid 9/10
>>
>>376463856
Actually it peaked on 2. They're killing it already by shitting out a sequel every two years and milking it with massive amounts of DLC.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.