[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this one considered the worst MK game? I thought it was good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Why is this one considered the worst MK game?
I thought it was good.
>>
Did you play any of the other MK's
That might help you understand.
>>
>>376459259
Yes I did.
I still think it's good.
>>
>>376459478
Well that's nice anon.
>>
Did you try not being a sack of shit? That might help you see the light
>>
>awful villain
>awful new characters
>>
>>376460932
Fuck you, Shinnok is cool
>I COULD KILL YOU WITH A MERE thought
>>
MK vs DC is a lot worse so i understand your thought.
>>
>>376458815
Because it's not MK Gold
>>
>>376458815
It's great.
>>
The worst MK game was the n64 sub zero side scroller game. That was ass, I even knew it back then when I was like, 12
>>
>>376461254
Gold is more broken and glitchier tho.
>>
I'MSOGAAYYYYYYY
>>
>>376461452
source?
>>
File: 3333.jpg (80KB, 603x606px)
3333.jpg
80KB, 603x606px
Who says it was the worst

X = UMK3 > 9 > 3 > Deception > 2 = 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest
>>
When the first one came out, the graphics seemed cutting edge and amazing. The series carried that flame throughout the 16-bit era, but for the 3D era they gave us something that looked no better than its older 3D fighter contemporaries. It was such a huge disappointment.
>>
TOPAPAPAGYFRGAGHHHHHHHHHH

Best screams.
>>
The game has an automatic combo breaker in a lazy attempt to stop retarded juggles.
>>
>>376462342
You can disable it
>>
>>376458815
The default firmware for MK 4 arcade is the worst game

>glitches up the ass
>half the characters arbitrarily don't have fatalities
>no last boss or endings at all

Worst shit I ever bought.
>>
>>376461327
Jax game was shit too.
>>
>>376458815
It just isn't. They took out the complex button pressing for combos for just ruuning-punching-kicking-uppercut, the most useful way to win almost every match. The graphics are horribly dated (considering games like fucking Tekken 3 or Soul Edge came out at around the same time), the cutscenes are laughably bad and the roster of characters is limited at best. Not to mention the fatalities were limited, no Friendships, no Babalities, not even brutalities, and a clunky weapon system that's only good as throwing and nothing else

Also it had the worst Reptile design in history
>>
File: 13c.jpg (61KB, 709x538px)
13c.jpg
61KB, 709x538px
>>376464408
>They took out the complex button pressing for combos for just ruuning-punching-kicking-uppercut
>>
>>376464408
Honestly, combos feel the same as in umk3 in the regard that most of the are launchers into juggles/special resets and such.
The weapons, while i don't like them, are more useful than just throwing them, chars like Sub-Zero or Reptile are top tier thanks to their weapons.
I think is better without babalities/animalities/whatever, they went overload with them in 3.
Also, DA has the worst reptile.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.