[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darksiders 3 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

What do you hope for?
What do you NOT hope for?
Should it be closer to the first or second game?
>>
>>376457883
>What do you hope for?
Something Hitler related
>What do you NOT hope for?
Women
>Should it be closer to the first or second game?
Darksiders 1, more horseMEN.
>>
File: 1399341268785.jpg (86KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1399341268785.jpg
86KB, 595x599px
>>376457883
I just hoped for DS3. We got it, thats all I could ask for. Im playing the shit out of it, whatever game we get.
>>
File: 1363991302617.jpg (57KB, 586x587px) Image search: [Google]
1363991302617.jpg
57KB, 586x587px
>>376458161
This
>>
>>376458161
>>376458274

Do you want the same RNG looting as the first game? I'd rather they ditch it, it felt way cooler in the first game having your unique named weapons level up with you as you go.
>>
>>376458580
I'd be fine with either, but I'm betting they'll keep it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCjsGWfJTZ4
>>
>>376458580
The loot system never bothered me. In fact, there were parts when I highly enjoyed it. I remember getting a scythe with insane crits and shit would just blow up with few hits, it was fun for some levels until it got outleveled.
>>
>>376457883
I hope it's more of a mix of 1 and 2 or something completely new. Really happy it's even a thing.
>>
>>376458902
Found it.
>>
an actual plot, and not
>do us chores and we'll help you clear your brothers name
also, i'd rather they would've at least committed to the cheesy old english instead of trash it a fifth way through, that shit was more jarring than"how came it here?" could ever be.

more unique weapons, and none of this diablo shit were everything is better than what you just picked up a second earlier. i guess if they have more weapon types,that would be good, too, but it still doesn't sit right with me that the fucking grim reaper doesn't have the best scythe around, give me different pre-determined main weapons with none necessarily being better the others, and then a good amount of secondary weapon types. or just a new combat system. apparantly he's a mage. sounds like castlevania. i understand that they pushed for death to be the agile archetype, so either old school ]castlevania with its committed jumps or sotn castlevania with it's floaty jumps, just don't have backdashing and its gold. im personally not the biggest fan, but ive never played old school castlevania, so maybe having level design beyond long hallways can make the combat actually fun. Magic is such a broad field, that now it would actually make sense that Fury isn't top dog. i have no idea how they should go about with actual whip combat other than make the weapon we're using feel significant.
>>
>>376457883

I want Fury to ride my black horse if you know what I mean
>>
>>376459948
I'm also hoping that it'll be less about fetch quests and more about the dungeons. It makes sense that Seven Deadly Sins = seven dungeons, maybe we'll get some slight choice of what order to do them. Like do dungeon 1, then dungeon 2, then you're given a choice to do 3 and 4 in either order before you do 5 or 6, etc
>>
>>376460485
we'll have to wait tosee how the game is gonna be structured, with ds2, they made a point about how the dungeons took inspiration fro zelda every fucking time they talked about the dungeons\
>>
1. Good combat
2. Decent puzzles
3. Cool-looking dungeons with decent map design
4. Some interesting items
>>
>>376457883
Alt outfit to replace tranny Fury
>>
If Fury's supposed to be The Mage of the riders, make magic a viable, flashy 'weapon' rather than something you use only occasionally.
Raw power turning her hair into fiber optic filaments, etc. etc.
>>
File: 1429699137642.jpg (304KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1429699137642.jpg
304KB, 1536x2048px
I'm replaying Darksiders 1 atm and it's actually a lot of fucking fun.I love all of wars animations a lot, running around and fighting shit is satisfying and the dungeons and boss fight's so far have been great. Only problems are that its a bit easy and a bit much hand holding, I really wish they wouldn't take control away from character everytime a door opens or a thing moves.
>>
>>376461570
I'm curious what they'll do with that, apparently she can change forms which change her moves and abilities. I'm guess she'll have the form we've seen so far, acrobatic and using the whip. Then maybe a "mage" form with mostly ranged attacks and magical abilities, then one other form. Either a heavy armor form or somewhere in-between the whip and magic.

I like that they seem to have stuck to the classic "Warrior, Thief, Mage" classes with War, Death and Fury. I guess Strife will fill out the ensemble as a Ranger, and they'll be all set for a co-op Darksiders V
>>
>>376458580
I want a primary weapon that stays with you the whole time and rng loot for secondary weapons and armor
>>
>>376462716
That would be a cool compromise. I just thought Chaoseater was a really badass sword, and wish Death had a similar unique weapon. I mean there are some unique scythes in the second game like Chaos Fang and Guillotine, but it felt really lame when they got outleveled by "Defiled Frost Scythe Level 38"
>>
>What do you hope for?
That the horseman (or horseperson I guess?) we play as will command some respect this time around.

Death's game was a fucking joke. Everyone treated him like the lowest fucking errand boy and he agreed to everything like an obedient dog. It only took these four to make all of heaven and hell submit to the Council's rule, motherfuckers should shake in their boots when they see this guy.
>>
File: 1490753252325.jpg (248KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1490753252325.jpg
248KB, 1280x1656px
>>376457883
>Hopes
DMC-lite, filled with fun dungeons, characters, bosses. Well-paced without large blocks of fucking nothing. Secret challenge missions hidden across the map.

Postgame megadungeon. Most some secret ingame unlockables like comic pages or lore tidbits. Unlockable skin/armour that's fucking rad at one silly super-secret hidden weapon (think the gnome scythes from 2).

>Realistic expectations
Somewhat mediocre GoW-like with Zelda dungeons and some half-arsed attempt to capture the scale of Darksiders 2 (When Darksiders 2's scale was the worst part about it.)

No memorable characters, bosses suck, final boss ends with an underwhelming QTE. Everything about the lore is a retread of the first two games.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.