[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this guy and his son in particular.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rofbeokflq3mkftm1gya.png (2MB, 1606x846px) Image search: [Google]
rofbeokflq3mkftm1gya.png
2MB, 1606x846px
Fuck this guy and his son in particular.
>>
>>376457868
My friend got this on his second try.
Later on I got this on my second try aswell.

What problem do people have with this? Just stays 10 meters behind him, and shoot the wolf with an arrow once it attacks. Literally what about this is difficult?
>>
File: 1420671974810.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1420671974810.png
178KB, 330x319px
>>376458096
>friend
>>
>>376458096
I think you must have just got lucky. I got spotted so many times + lost in the fog so many times. You stray off the path by one foot and you get lost...
>>
>>376458418
No, not really, just stay so far behind him that you can just barely see him. It is pretty easy to recreate, there is no luck involved.
Just don't panic when there are the scripted "Huh, is there someone there?" events.

>>376458405
When I first got BotW I drove to my best friend's house, we locked ourselves indoors wiht his fiance and two other friends, and binged the game for a week. Later on I got home and since safe files cannot be transfered between Wii Us, I beat the game again, which is why he did it first and then I did it again on my own console.
>>
>>376457868
What's the problem? You don't even have to keep him in sight. Just follow his voice - the game puts text bubbles next to him that draw in the foreground. Shoot the wolf. Done. If it takes you more than one try you're a retard.
>>
>>376459257
If you walk directly toward his voice you get lost in the fog...........
>>
>>376457868
It's not his son
>>
>>376457868
use the stealth armour set u dum dum
>>
>>376458096
I watched my friend do this like 5 times, he didn't know to shoot the wolf at first

Then when they got to the shrine we didn't know if you were supposed to talk to the son or not because you weren't even really supposed to be there from his POV so he went in the shrine without talking to him and then had to follow him again later
>>
>>376460218
No you don't. Stop making shit up to excuse your inability to play a child's game.
>>
>>376457868
how do you know it's his son
>>
>>376458096
It still sucks
>>
>>376457868
This was stupid because trailing missions always suck, but seriously, how the fuck did you guys struggle with this?
Even if you don't have the stealth gear, it wasn't hard to do. The wolf was a surprise, but again, a quick shot (from a tree no less, I kept trying to stay above) and no problem.
It was just long and boring, how are you all so shit?
It's fucking Assassin's Creed, but you assassinate a wolf with your bow.
>>
the other trial with the narrow winding path on the muck where three fire chuchus spawn directly on top of you is way more bullshit

at least you know to just use cryonis the next time though
>>
>>376460986
woah please calm down anon :(:(
>>
Anyone else here turn the UI off immediately and never turned it back on again? Game is fucking incredible like this.
I'm slowly making my way to the final dungeon to clear (bird) but I feel like I've barely explored, and only done the most basic side missions. Off the top of your head are there any side quests I should cover, or any gear or weapon worth getting? I don't even have the master sword yet - I'm one heart short.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.