[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this sell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6780.jpg (303KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6780.jpg
303KB, 1200x1200px
I understand BOTW selling a lot. Same with Bomberman and Mario Kart. However this I thought this was a guarantee flop. A mini game collection that should've been bundled with the system sold a million copies. What mad world are we living in?
>>
>>376457442
What else is there for drones to buy other than this, and 2 ports?
>>
Most companies sell games to normies by spending millions of dollars on marketing, cutting edge visuals, and hundreds of hours of content.

Nintendo sells games by showing a bunch of people having fun with them.
>>
>>376457442
why do they all have such exaggerated jaw bones
>>
You have to be drunk and with a group of friends to buy it

t. someone that was drunk with a group of friends when he bought it
>>
Unfortunately not. Even just the Japanese sales (196k as of April 30th) have made it a success. It still sells almost 10k per week as well.
>>
>>376457442
People are desperate when there are barely any games to buy

I played it drunk at a party and it was fun
>>
>>376457442
I would rather buy another repackaged wii sports than this shit. At Least wii sports is fun.
>>
>>376457551
SHUT THE FUCK UP THE SWITCH HAS GAMES.
>>
>>376457442
They're desperate for something to play after beating Zelda. MK and Bomberman are just more of the same. 1 2 Switch is something new a tleast.
>>
>>376457442
After the wii was successfully marketed to normal casual facebookers, is it that big of a surprise this game worked?
The only real concern here is the stupid gimmick being abandoned the same way as the wii was, because developers just don't know how to """"innovate"""" and make games that use the gimmick properly.
So yeah, another stupid normal faggy gimmick that is very likely gonna be forgotten.
>>
>>376457442
A world where party games like just dance sell a lot on console with high casual market attachment rate. Shit's a Wii Sports you gotta buy in a launch window with few other titles. People were obviously gonna buy it. Hardcores don't like it? who care they're probably waiting for puyo tetris or just the overall library to fill out. Every else though? Pretty solid pick up if you wanted a party game at launch.
>>
>>376457694
Same case when I bought it actually

Don't regret it at all honestly, it's fun when you have a good number of friends over but don't want to play something too involving
>>
>>376457551
fpbp
>>
>>376458162
Enlighten us, all seeing God known as anon
>>
>>376457442
It didn't sell a million copies - it shipped a million copies - Nintendo hasn't shared sold in numbers in years - actually read their earnings reports and you will discover this.
Also you underestimate how badly shit games can sell at launch and the strong indoctrination of Nintendo fans - they will eat up shit from Nintendo's ass as is evident by your post.
>>
Silly fun game bought by casual gamers that want silly fun from their silly fun machine

Wew lad. Not everyone are super hardcore autist virgins like us.
>>
i liked the diversity on the cover so i wanted to support it. ive never played it though.
>>
Initial adopters will buy anything, they bought every launch game. Once they actually start holding stock for more than a day this game will become bundled. It's an effective way of price dropping without people realizing or angering initial adopters who would have probably bought it for twice the price.
>>
>>376462432
>Nintendo hasn't shared sold in numbers in years
You know they post the units sold right?
>>
>>376462454
Yeah but it's $60 lol.
I mean i like Jackbox but shit was like $15
>>
>>376462691
It's $50 anon.
>>
>whats that game that looks cool
>lets play that one
>"nah its not that great"
>yeah lets play it
>"ONE, TWO, SWIIITCH!""" DOODLEY DOODLE DOOT DOOT DOOT YEEEAAA DISNEY CHANNEL
>takes fucking hours to spam through the menus to get into one of the games
>cringey unskippable bad acting
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.