[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: The Cunt Chronicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the_lone_shitposter.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_lone_shitposter.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
For the next Fallout (hopefully by some grace of God, it escapes the Todd's grasp), I hope there's some sort of new Australian empire creeping in Asia and the West Coast of the US, as the cities were (possibly) unaffected by bombs but they had to wait out the global radiation.
>>
>>376457117
Oh jesus, I can picture it now. Brotherhood of Steel, Australian chapter. Deathclaws, deathclaws everywhere. Stock piles of Jet. Everything has an American 1950s aesthetic.

God no. Just no.
>>
>>376457117
Didn't Australia sink?
>>
>>376457309
Nah, no BoS. This is an almost pure shitposter empire where 90% of the fuckers survive and go on an alcohol and BBQ fuelled world conquest.
>>
>>376457117
Doesn't that Great Khan chick near Quarry Junction have an Aussie accent? Maybe it's already happening.
>>
>>376457117
Why not just make a new fucking game instead of leeching off the Fallout brand? You cunts ever think about that? No, of course not. There's no creativity in Australia.

Besides, we all know who would survive the fallout in 'straya.
>>
>>376457117
You could just play Mad Max. Its not the best game but Id say (as a shitcunt myself) its Australian as fuck.
>>
The Aussies have run out of gas to huff and so travel to America to find more.
>>
>>376457117
I would be OK with Fallout taking place in different country as long as it extremely different like no vault boy, USA factions, no mutants, pipboy and or crappy retcon of vault tec having made more vaults in different countries.
>>
>>376460696
>no vault boy, USA factions, no mutants, pipboy and or crappy retcon of vault tec having made more vaults

Bethesda thinks you can't make a Fallout game without any of those so I wouldn't bank on it.
>>
>>376460696
Well too bad, anon, because that's what you'd get.
>>
>>376461018
>>376461103
I know Bethesda aren't capable of adding futuristic 50s mixed with the aspects of the country culture the game would take place in without adding past games shit.
>>
>>376461543
They don't seem to know too much about post-apocalyptic fiction or Boston, so I don't know if they'd even do the proper research for Australia.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.