[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

this change everything

https://www.vg247.com/2017/04/18/final-fantasy-12-the-zodiac-age-players-will-be-able-to-use-two-job-classes-simultaneously/
>>
Except Vaan being a fag
>>
Call me dumb but I am not sure how this is going to be better. The game is quite easy even with just the one job where I actually have to pick the bad ones since the good ones (Ashe samurai) simply makes the game a no brainer.
>>
>>376453318
At that point why not just give us the option of the open board from vanilla aswell?
>>
all i remember from this game was auto-attacking everything and winning. i set heal to 20% hp and the game played itself, outside of specific spell casts for flying enemies

why would it be better now?
>>
>>376455560

just disable gambit
>>
>>376455560
Literally don't use them
>b-but
No
Just turn them off, and set the combat speed up
>>
How long is the game in the newer versions? Kind of want, but if it's still a grind then I don't if I'll play through it all again.
>>
>>376456531

this
>>
>>376455560
Because now the game is less terrible to play so you don't have to auto-pilot it if you want to actually engage the game.

Whether or not it's worth the dollars to you is up to you, but it definitely spices up gameplay if you actually want to play it.
>>
>>376456756
Let's be honest, it'll likely be more grindy now if you want to get the platinum, this is new age SE after all.
>>
this was the hardest final fantasy i've played
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.