[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Six Siege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Rainbow_3217a8_5993551.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_3217a8_5993551.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Yo, is it worth it? and which version should one buy for starters? maybe the starter edition?
>>
File: ben2.gif (150KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ben2.gif
150KB, 300x300px
>>376453267
>should I buy the starter edition for starters
>>
File: 1476000945660.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476000945660.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
Do not I repeat DO NOT buy the starter edition, it's a fucking scam

It's faster to grind for the real life 30 dollars than it is to grind for those characters
>>
buy it for swithc
>>
>>376453328
obviously but is it hard to unlock the other operatives? it seems the unlock system is different
>>
>>376453578
I was only avin' a giggle m8 you should really refer to >>376453438
>>
>>376453685
geez, why even bother with doing a starter edition when it's fucking you up? seems like i gotta wait until i buy it, only got 15 bucks currently.
>>
>>376453830
Well they probably make more money by selling suckers the starter edition, waiting for them to get frustrated with how fucking slow it is to unlock everything, and suckering them even more when they cave in and just buy everything else
>>
>>376453830
>why even bother with doing a starter edition when it's fucking you up?
To trick oblivious people and maybe give the people who only will ever have 15 bucks to spend on video games and don't mind Korean MMO tier grinds a chance to play.
>>
>>376454060
fuck that, id rather get the whole damn package for 90€ unless they plan to release the next installment which i doubt (right?)
>>
>>376454254
Their strategy is milking Siege dry as of now. Expect more seasons instead.
>>
>>376454254
They got a whole other season going, the game's going to thrive for a while still.
>>
>>376453267
Its a class based camping simulator

Does that sound fun to you?
>>
the game fucking sucks and is everything wrong with fps games of the past 10 years all you do is sit in a corner and wait for someone to run in front of you or use your fucking moba bullshit because this game is targeted at 12 year old shitters
>>
>>376453267
yo ask redit bro
>>
>tried it for 10 minutes for a free weekend
>ADD couldnt take it
>uninstall
>back to MW2
>>
>>376454843
hell no, reddit is a taboo zone
>>
Is the game still about huddling in one room waiting for the enemy?
>>
>Get to plat 1
>Derank down to gold 3 thanks to braindead teammates and a game that wants me to carry every match

Literally just got out from a 0-3 stomp where I got 11 kills. Holy fuck ranked is aids.
>>
>>376456414
You can always pick a german operator and run around.
>>
Give me a reason to not play Fuze
>>
>>376456414
No. It's become a poor man's cawadoody clone that's all about sprinting around corners, drop shotting faggots, abusing 3-speed operators, and prefiring around corners.
>>
>>376456724
Muh 3-speed peeker's advantage.
>>
you can get siege on like cdkeys dot com for like $10 when it's on sale. i did that and was very happy i did, because it's unbelievably long to unlock by grinding the season 1+2 characters. if you do the starter edition, it takes that long to get the basic characters that take a lot less of a grind to get.
>>
>>376456724
his gadget doesn't do jack shit for your team if you don't get any kills
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.