[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games with shit writing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: are u?.png (86KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
are u?.png
86KB, 299x288px
>win battle that I was supposed to lose in.
>Game act as if nothing has happened
>sends me on a quest to get stronger then come back and kick that guy's ass.
>Mfw
>>
>>376451442
>cheating at video games and then complaining when the game breaks
You know better.
>>
>>376451550
I were using the game mechanics to my full advantage.
If the devs are too dense to figure out that someone will eventually beat the uneatable and put an easter egg or something, its not my fault.
>>
>>376451741
Then you can't call it shit writing.
>>
>>376451834
I can, i just did, it is shit writing.
You can't stop me.
>>
>>376452053
How can exploiting the game to do something you're not supposed to do be considered shit writing? It is a flaw, but it doesn't have anything to do with the writing, it's like reading a book backwards and complaining about the plot not making any sense
>>
>>376451442
What game is this and which battle are you talking about
>>
>>376452253
I had an attack to blind the enemy and i used it, i used it alot until he became blind and unable to hit a brick wall.
Then chipped away at his health.

Am i not allowed to play the game?

>>376452364
Its a stupid Pokemon romhack
Pokemon ash gray or something, it was the battle with brock.
I expected at least an easter egg or something.
>>
>>376452364
Not sure if OP meant this, but DMC3 first battle against vergil is like this
>>
>>376452526
>romhacks have shit writing
wooooow
>>
>>376452526
As I said, it IS a flaw, the programmers should have considered this possibility, but in my opinion it has nothing to do with the writing because you were consciously playing the game the way it wasn't supposed to be played
>>
>>376452831
You aren't supposed to win gym battles.
It only tries to force a loss because it was following the anime story.
>>
>>376452526
>He plays romhacks
Wow, kys. Why are there no good open source Pokemon engines yet? RPG maker is fucking unoptimized garbage.
>>
File: fug.jpg (165KB, 921x843px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
165KB, 921x843px
>Battle is really fucking hard
>takes forever and it doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere
>hey wait a sec maybe this is one of those bullshit fights you're supposed to lose
>I lose
>it isn't one of those bullshit fights you're supposed to lose
>>
Name some games with fights you're supposed to lose. It doesn't seem that common. The only one I can remember is FF7 Dirge of Cerberus.
>>
>>376453431
NFS Most Wanted
>>
>>376453431
>Uncharted 4
>Lisa
>life
>Salt and sanctuary
I think also
>Chrono trigger
Not sure.
Thats all i can remember now, you can search for some on Google if you want more.
>>
>>376453431
Tales of Symphonia. Although stuff does change if you actually win, usually.
>>
>>376453431
Megaman X
>>
File: upset.jpg (23KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
23KB, 600x342px
>>376451442
>spend hours replaying one section of a level repeatedly
>die in a matter of seconds and have to listen to the same chunk of audio at the beginning each time
>finally beat it and immediately get killed off in the cutscene afterwards

God fucking damn it MW2
>>
>>376453431
All of the souls games. The first boss fight.
>>
>>376455153
>losing to last giant
>>
>>376453431
Xenogears and Xenosage Episode 1.
>>
>>376453594
Which race is this?
>>
>>376455994
First race against Razor, where he beats you and gets your pink slip
>>
>>376453431
First mission in battlefield 1
>>
>>376453431
God of War, 2 I believe, had a Zeus fight you couldn't win.
>>
>>376453594
That Razor cunt every time. Literally
>nothing personnel kid
>>
>>376455153

There's a room in the Duke's Archives that ypu first encounter Seathe in and he kils you and you revive at a new bonfire. You gotta die so the game progresses...

though that's kind of the point of the whole series soooooo....
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.