[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch VC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Nintendo-Switch-VC-Masthead.png (133KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Switch-VC-Masthead.png
133KB, 640x360px
Are they taking so long in releasing games for virtual console (besides NeoGeo) because they want to add some new features? Do you think they can bring back multiplayer for the gba vc?
>>
>>376448363
Because vc games would overshadow games like BOTW, Mario kart 8, Arms and Splatoon 2
(((they))) want to make as much Money as possible from white kids
VC will be a priority in August, Smash bros port in september, pokemon stars in october, Mario odyssey early november and Xenoblade on black Friday
>>
It's their marketing strategy to stagger releases.

I don't understand anything Nintendo does these days.
>>
>>376448363

They just like watching you squirm.
>>
Well one thing we know for sure is they're adding online support for games that have multiplayer such as Super Mario Kart.

The other idea is that they might go the Sony route and allow people who've bought the games on their other platforms download said games for free so we don't have to spend $8 a piece to buy said old games for the 3rd or 4th time.
>>
>>376448363
They take so long because they are idiots
>>
>>376449001
>and allow people who've bought the games on their other platforms download said games for free so we don't have to spend $8 a piece to buy said old games for the 3rd or 4th time
Hahahaha, this is Nintendo honey, it won't happen
>>
>>376449221
This
>>
>>376448363
because they wanna continue to sell full retail BOTW and MK:8D games before diverting ppl to pay $10 for Super Mario World for the 10th time again.
>>
Every game company is announcing everything at e3 you impatient fucks.
>>
File: 1489438691601.png (748KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489438691601.png
748KB, 600x600px
Nintendo will have a netflix solution where you pay xx$ per month to play all your favorite retro games on the switch

time stamp this post
>>
>>376448845
I'm not saying Nintendo makes good decisions, but are you just too stupid to understand the point of staggering releases?
>>
>>376450460
Nintendo will have a not quite netflix solution where you pay xx$ per year to play one of your favorite retro games per month on the switch with netplay.

No need to timestamp this one, they already confirmed it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.