[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your vidya related dreams, anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4965.jpg (90KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.jpg
90KB, 1024x1024px
Tell me about your vidya related dreams, anon.
>>
I basically get nothing vidya related except-

>Be excited for game.
>I've just bought and am playing said game.
>Wake up and find out it's not out yet, or it doesn't even exist.

It's a really shitty dream.
>>
File: 24321139_p0.jpg (129KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
24321139_p0.jpg
129KB, 700x525px
Once dreamt that TPCi decided to capitalize on Pokegirls with the attention of drawing in more of a tween girl audience and made a spin-off series of 3-5 minute shorts of them being lolrandum with a slight slice of life coherence.

Wish I could video capture a dream for shit like that.
>>
I have my "dark souls dreams" where I wander around gloomy but really interesting areas, with really interesting transitions between them. I can somehow imagine these with insane detail, to a point where in the dream I will think "wow, it's photorealistic". Sometimes I'd dream of enemies wandering around as well, and my imagination's not a monster designer.

I also dream of really profound metropolitan worlds immersed in/around mountainous landscapes (I live near Vancouver and grew up with a lakeside cabin with a beach). Wandering around urban landscapes, travelling to different areas and seeing everything transform, and it all goes with a really profound feeling at the sight and sound of things.
>>
I had a dream when I was in elementary school where I was playing pokemon yellow, and I encountered a lv90 dragonite in the unknown dungeon. It had a really weird moveset and I remember being scared of it for some reason.
>>
File: Mario_Endless_Stairs.gif (248KB, 477x337px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Endless_Stairs.gif
248KB, 477x337px
>>376446932
I remember when I was a kid I had the same dream about Super Mario 64. multiple times for some reason. Mario was in this big room castle-esque room (think of the mirror room but with a lot of red carpeting you see on the stairs) and there was this Metal Mario that looked dead until you got near it. Once you got near it it would grow super huge and basically follow Mario hurting upon contact until he died. I don't know why but it always had me waking up in a sweat.

Another dream about the game I had was something about it glitching the fuck out since I easily spooked by cartridge tilting as kid & the corrupted noises it'd make. I don't remember much about it beyond it being on Jolly Roger Bay and the game not turning off no matter what I'd do, I was panicking in it.

That's all I remember for dreams at the moment, beyond the multiple times I tried fucking a game character in my dreams.
>>
>That dream where you're in a survival horror game and can't go back to sleep for a while afterward.
>That dream where you're being chased by that one enemy that's tough to kill and you're not well equipped like when you face it in vidya.
>That dream where you imagine extra shit in a game you're well familiar with that makes it unsettling for a while, despite that shit not actually being in-game.
>>
>>376446932
This is relevant because I had not only had a recent dream, it was about vidya. GameFreak announced the new pokemon game in gen 7: Pokemon Mars. It was just SM except the gold course and power plant were accessible and there were move tutors at the battle tree. There was nothing else added/new. I woke up disappointed that Pokemon Stars will probably be even worse than that.
>>
>have a dream that im in a vidya store and Sega's Altered Beast beast is on display
>wake up thinking how that'd be a cool port
>it's real
>>
>>376450921
For famicom*
>>
File: Immediate Moment Killer.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Immediate Moment Killer.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>I was trapped in a very large, and very fancy home, and the Telltale version of Harvy Dent was waitin at the sidewalk for me.
>I was told that I need to get out of the house and escape Harvey, because if he caught me, he would kill me.
>He was watching the front door, so I climbed out of a window near the roof, tried to climb down and land on a gazebo nearby, and thoroughly ate shit, crashing into the ground.
>Then Harvey called out to me.
>Bruce? Bruce, is that you. It's me, Harvey! I've been waiting for you.
>Begin to panic as I try to force myself back up.
>Here his footsteps as he begins approaching.
>Make it to my feet and begin to fucking book it around the cornier of a neighboring house.
>Harvey begins chasing after me, but I manage to escape him.
>Spend the next 20 minutes playing high stakes hide and seek with Harvey, but I never make it too far from the house before I eventually retreat back.
>>
I haven't touched a music game in ages, yet I still have dreams where I'm playing songs in Guitar Hero.

None of them are songs actually in the game, which makes it weirder. Especially when it's songs that I swear don't exist.
>>
File: 1485141890840.png (104KB, 358x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485141890840.png
104KB, 358x242px
I had a dream where I sat down and played a game of League of Legends and then I got in bed and fell asleep which resulted in me waking up in the real world. then I got up and played League of Legends
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.