[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we remember the ones we lost.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: soe.jpg (48KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
soe.jpg
48KB, 600x415px
In this thread we remember the ones we lost.
>>
Is this the one where you could pay a single sub to access half a dozen dead MMOs?
>>
fuck SoE forever
>>
>>376446452
Its the one that made good MMOs, but then Sony wanted to compete with Blizzard and killed it own games attempting to kill WoW.
>>
fuck off for murdering Matrix Online before its time
>>
>>376446598
>We have too many skills, its too complicated. We have to focus on people playing a Star Wars character, nor making their own John Mudfarmer. Players will come back, they are just mad at changes.

:D
>>
>>376446616

Well all the goodness of DC Universe Online only lasted till DLC 3 aka Battle for Earth,then it went downhill with reset,promethium lunchboxes,ludicrous drop rates,intentionally removing loot from the table to make people reset more for the vain hope to drop the missing piece etc etc etc
>>
File: 1422901269413.jpg (481KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1422901269413.jpg
481KB, 900x1160px
>>376446395
They killed planetside
>>
>>376447098
didnt the main guy responsible for that shit kill himself?
>>
>If they hadn't pushed the NGE we could have a long-running Star Wars MMO to rival WoW
>>
>>376447098
To be fair to them, the game was bleeding subs for a good while before the changes.

Not that the changes fixed anything, but it's not like they took a perfectly fine product and ruined it.
>>
>>376447503
Daybreak did.
>>
>>376447503
>notice this is still available on ps4
>check it out
>the worst parts of battlefield mixed with the worst parts of halo
>player count is so dead matches go on forever over 2-3 points

Wew.
>>
>>376446598
>>376447503
>>376447839
You are talking about the same company. It just changed its name a bunch.
>>
>>376446395
Planetside 1 was one of the best games i ever played. F
>>
>>376447940
I know
OP's pic reminded me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.