[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Fallout 4 faction do you choose and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Which Fallout 4 faction do you choose and why?
>>
>Brotherhood of Steel is Nazis wanting all tech for themselves
>Institute is FOR SCIENCE memes gone horribly wrong
>Railroad is just stupid. I can't even make a joke for them.
I chose the Minutemen because they didn't want to ruin the world, only their tiny neighborhood.
>>
BoS because fuck synth.
>>
whichever fits the character

I went with institute first time from the default Nate perspective. it was pretty shit, you get a few post game quests but they don't treat you like the new director.
>>
BoS

Synth scum can get fucked
>>
>>376444807
>>376445201
how do you know your character isn't a synth?

What about Paladin youknowwho?
>>
I couldn't get invested in the story, and just dropped it
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-04-11 14-33-07-04.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-04-11 14-33-07-04.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>376445608
>>
>>376445802
[Merely pretending]
>>
>>376444451
I hated that all factions were essentially "Scorch the earth!" so I just sat on my hands until I killed my son, and started robolution in the institute, and protected the railroad, which made me the enemy of the Brohood. So, ending 1?
>>
>>376447171
It's Bethesda, the fuck did you expect
>>
File: 1448302320832.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1448302320832.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
BoS. Because they are the imperium of man.
They aren't the nicest guys around, but they remove xenos and heretics.
>>
File: MFHGA.png (747KB, 1025x576px) Image search: [Google]
MFHGA.png
747KB, 1025x576px
Far Harbor all the way (killing all synths and Children of Atom)

The synths were liberals trying to use manipulation to create peace and multiculturalism which will never last in the long run and the Children of Atom were basically muslim terrorists.

The only argument against Far Harbor is "they're bigots and racists!" but in the end they are the best choice for the island to prosper.
>>
>>376448165
>bigots and racists

And that was enough for me to murder every last one of them.
>>
The Enclave
>>
>>376444609
The Railroad was the equivalent to tumblr. I'm surprised that Bethesda didn't throw a transgender character into their faction.
>>
>>376444451
Yes Man. It felt right.
>>
>>376448387
What is it like to be stupid?
>>
Minutemen.

I realised they're the only reason faction who'd do some good for the Commonwealth compared to the others.
>>
>>376444451
Institute the first time then Brotherhood the second.
>>376448802
I really liked their optimism and morals but they're so Goddamn tedious to take care of. I don't want to build a fucking special chair for a meth head grandma.
>>
File: fallout dialoge.jpg (282KB, 614x1588px) Image search: [Google]
fallout dialoge.jpg
282KB, 614x1588px
>>376444451
Brotherhood I think...? I don't really remember
>>
>Institute
Turbo-autists with god complexes who wantonly slaughter innocents and promise it's for the greater good yet can't provide a single example of a specific thing they plan to do that will directly benefit anyone but themselves
>Brotherhood
Stormfront /pol/tard Enclave Lite, want to kill anything non-human just on the off-chance that it might possibly one day consider thinking about maybe hurting a human in some way
>Railroad
Incompetent and too far up their own asses about the synth issue to help with anything else
>Minutemen
True heroes representing a future of cooperation and unity, does not need to spout rhetoric or flaunt its technology to attract members. The best hope for the Commonwealth.

The Minutemen run this shit. The BoS, Railroad, Children of Atom, etc can all stay as long as they continue to play nice. Otherwise they'll end up a smoking hole in the ground like the Institute.
>>
>>376444451

Went with the minutemen, the BoS are like the fucking morons that started the war, the institute is the NWO, and the railroad are a bunch of SJW.

The minutemen are the onlyones that look like they have a chance to make america get back on her feet.
>>
>>376444451
Can't even recall which factions were in this pile of garbage, sorry.
>>
Didn't get around to finishing after I found some boneheaded glitch that permanently nerfed my perception (almost a year and a half after release mind you), honestly though? I would have picked Institute.

Commonwealth Brotherhood is dumb and hypocritical. They use armor and tech to augment their bodies and senses then preach about flesh and machine bullshit. Railroad's priorities are fucking retarded, they have all these capable minds and use them all to rescue a few synths every now and then and hide themselves from public eye, not actually helping anyone in the Commonwealth.

Institute isn't innocent at all but they make you their DIRECTOR. Like the Yes Man end in NV you could theoretically do whatever you want after the ending; in this case you could completely overhaul the Institute to work in the interests of the outside world, all that knowledge about biology, agriculture and engineering would go toward helping people rebuild instead of going down the drain thanks to the Minutemen or Railroad or hoarded for another two hundred years by the Brotherhood of mongoloids.

You could even use implants like Kellogg's to extend your lifetime so you could make sure the Institute and Commonwealth were left in good hands.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.