[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Veronica bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bullshitscene.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bullshitscene.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
Can someone please explain to me why in the fuck in the Dreamcast version Wesker gets his ass kicked by Alexia and is forced to flee, and in the retarded ass PS2 game they made Wesker a fucking Neo clone that does some matrix bullshit by running up the walls and dodging Alexia's fire attack in a sad, desperate attempt to make it look like it could've been a fairfight between the two?
The original dreamcast cutscene showed that the Veronica virus was far more powerful than the G-virus so Wesker had no choice but to flee and come up with a better plan to stop her. What the fuck was capcom thinking here? Let's make Wesker more edgy and give him wall-running abilites with special effects to appeal to the kids?
>>
>>376443428
Because that's how they wanted Wesker to be considering how he operates in 5.
>>
>>376443572
That makes no sense since Code Veronica happened before the events in RE5.
>>
Because Mikami and friends are massive westaboos and wanted to put Matrix shit into the games, even moreso after all the dumb action scenes in the Anderson RE movies. See also Leon's complete character revision between RE2 and RE4 and pretty much every mainline game until RE7.
>>
>>376444186
so it was their intention to destroy the series, those fucking fags
>>
Im a new fan and for some reason 0 and cvx are the last ones Ive played. I thought nothing could beat 0 as the franchise's biggest turd, but boy was I wrong.

0 at least has a respectable waifu and some new cool enemies.
>>
>>376444739
Well we got badass Matrix Wesker out of it so it wasn't a complete bust.
>>
>>376444790
0 and CV shit all over 5 and 6.
>>
>>376444790
>0 at least has some new cool enemies.
No anon. No it doesn't. There's nothing remotely cool about 0's enemies, they're the worst in the entire fucking series.
>>
>>376445572
I loved mimicry marcus, much better than the bandersnatchers.

Also Im a sucker for
>just a large animal
>>
>>376445963
MM's were just a straight downgrade from Crimson Heads. Much tougher to kill without molotovs, but also slower, did less damage, and generally less scary on every level. Fighting them was either a chore or piss easy because it just takes three molotovs and the damn things are useless for anything else. They're stumbling block tier. And you always knew when one was going to show up within the next few rooms because there'd be bottles and gas to tip you off in advance.
>just a large animal
That's literally all they were, which was what made them so boring. At least the spiders and Yawn were big enough to be legitimately threatening, Eliminators are just annoying little shits that aren't even remotely scary.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.