[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rainbow six siege. normie game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
rainbow six siege. normie game?
>>
File: cant bash the ash.webm (3MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
cant bash the ash.webm
3MB, 1200x674px
>>376435915
No normies allowed.
>>
>>376435915
Is it normie game? I doubt it since normies want something with emphasis on casualised. This game is way too complex for them (and I mean complex don't mix it with skills demanding) to at least get into casual games you got to learn all maps, their ins and outs, it's not like CS since there are walls which you can destroy, cameras placements, gadgets etc. So yea it's not a normie game by a long shot.
>>
It's pretty bad though, by virtue of
>busted matchmaking system
>AWFUL community
>gameplay slower than molasses on a cold day
>>
>>376437112
Gameplay's slow when you're time constricted to like 4 minutes per match? Do you have ADHD?
>>
>>376437198
>1 minute of prep
>3 minutes of waiting
>1 minute of gameplay
Yes, it's slow compared to something like fighting games that are all combat and action all the time.
>>
>>376437112
>got patched
>maybe in murrica
>and the ash shifts you down
t.last played about a year ago
>>
>>376437112

>gameplay is slow
>matches are 3 minutes long

Are you constantly on speed?

Or do you die the first few seconds every round and get buttblasted that you have to wait until the next one?

These are the only two reasons why you would think the gameplay is too slow
>>
>>376437338
>matchmaking got patched
LOL NO
I was playing this morning and it took over 5 minutes to find a game, then another 3-5 for everyone to load and it to start
>>
>>376437335
Then stick to them.
>>
>>376437535
Your rating has to be shit af
better create a new account
>>
>>376437539
I do. Too bad the gameplay is fun when you actually get to do it.

>>376437507
>Or do you die the first few seconds every round
More like I sit around waiting for something to happen for 3 minutes
>>
>>376437730

So you die early? Is that what you're saying or are you saying that you don't do anything all round?
>>
>>376437828
>implying you've never been peeked
But honestly, playing defense is literally just waiting for the enemy team to make a mistake if you don't rush out and try to get some cheap early kills
>>
Game has a lot of waiting
>waiting for matchmaking to find a match
>waiting for people to pick a character every round
>waiting for everyone to load every round
>waiting for attackers to do something
Gameplay is alright though, might be boring without teammates who communicate which is most randoms.
>>
File: 1493673973942.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493673973942.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>376437335
>Siege is slower than fighting games
>>
>>376437112
> it's not a twitch shooter
>>
>>376438480
It is also slow compared to other shooters like CoD, Titanfall and Dirty Bomb
>inb4 hurr those games are shit
That's an opinion

>>376438548
I don't necessarily want that, I just want there to be less waiting between gameplay or maybe another mode that allows players to be more aggressive without as much of a consequence.
>>
>>376437335
It's almost as if it has a specific design, one that mirrors that of a modern military "Siege", where there's typically a slow build up, info gathering, preparation, tension then quick explosive action, crazy I know that one game decided to do something different, there's a mountain of fast shooters out there for you to choose from.
>>
>>376438745
>its basically american football
>>
>>376435915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiOkCm3O9R4

Watch before buy.
>>
It's a half-normie, meme spouting reddit game. You can't go 3 seconds without someone spouting CHANKA CHANKA CHANKA
>>
>>376439029
>a slow build up, info gathering, preparation, tension then quick explosive action
out of 10 games, how many will follow that pattern?
I'd wager less than 2
>>
>>376438034

>he gets spawnpeaked

Stop running forward as soon as the match starts like an idiot. Every time I see someone get spawn killed it's because they weren't paying attention during the approach which is a mistake only noobs make.

The most important item in the game is your drone, not your gun. You should use it
>>
>>376439720
when i used to play it was just "everybody charges in/out and tries to waste the other team in less than 30 seconds" and teamkilling faggots. part of why i quit the game
>>
>>376435915
It is the new call of duty senpai.
>>
>>376439829
>seriously implying that you don't get peeked

>>376439863
Exactly my point. The game is not playing like the devs intended, they should adapt it to a faster paced playstyle that fits the way the players want the matches to go
>>
>>376439720
Spawnpeeking, although far from rare does not dominate the game, hell even if there is a spawn peeker the rest of the match will still consist of the things I mentioned.
>>
>>376439987

>getting peeked

Literally git gud
>>
>>376439987

>complaining about rushing and teamkilling

Play ranked then
>>
>>376439987
when you get the rare match of people playing how they're supposed to play a tactical shooter, the game is amazingly fun. too many assholes just think its COD and ruin it for everybody else
>>
>>376440178
>implying it doesn't happen in ranked just as much

shit happened to me no matter what mode i played famalamadingdong
>>
>>376440058
lol just lol
I love how you'll get peeked every single game if I just wait 5 seconds to open the window

>>376440018
No. The rest of the match with be shitters running in and dying within the first 30 seconds

>>376440178
IT'S EVEN WORSE
I USED TO

>>376440187
If they tailored the game to play better in that fashion it would be more fun than what we have now
>>
File: 1471237539951.jpg (35KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
1471237539951.jpg
35KB, 320x318px
>>
I miss the chill games I used to have with random people. Sure sometimes you'd get a screaming autist, but most of the time everyone you ran into was cool. There new players that have been picking up the game are huge fucking asshats that act like they know what they're doing and run around getting killed over and over and then blame the fact we lost a round no you not for not peaking stupid spots like them.
>>
>>376440528
the original players probably had the same learning experience i had. I started off shit at the game, dying early in and getting frustrated, but once i figured out its a whole different animal from other shooters and got the hang of it, I got gud.
>>
I love the tense buildup before a short, frantic contact. It's exactly what I want from a shooter instead of no consequence TDM where making mistakes doesn't matter because you revive instantly and repeat.
>>
The game was fun as fuck at launch when there weren't a million gimmicky operators and the community wasnt full of autistic kids.
>>
>normie
This is how you spot redditors.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.