[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1487792474644.jpg (75KB, 650x668px) Image search: [Google]
1487792474644.jpg
75KB, 650x668px
>tfw you're bad at video games
Chapter 10 of Birthright is kicking my butt. Any tips on not getting gangbanged by ninjas?
It's my first FE game, but I heard Birthright was supposed to be a lot easier than the others.
>>
What difficulty? Birthright is the easiest of the three games and as long as you don't play on lunatic you shouldn't really have much problem until the final fourth of the game.

Learn the two weapon triangles.
Learn what each class is good/weak at.
Learn what each character is good/bad at, pay attention to their personal skill as well as their class skills.
Use terrain bonuses.

Like you said it's a ninja focused map and what are shurikens weak against? Bows and Axes/Clubs. You know who you get this chapter? A royal bow user. Now you have three good bow users in your army and at least one club user.
>>
>>376430762
Hard
This is the chapter Takumi joins, and he and Setsuna do put in work, but I don't have a third bow user and Rinkah is kind of shit.
>>
Never actually finished Birthright. Just didn't care about anyone really and just couldn't care enough about the game to keep going. Weirdly enough I'm hyped as fuck for Echoes.
>>
>>376431986
What class is tour Corrin? Once you grt Dragon Fang, you should change class ASAP.

Corrin destroys as Calvary/Ninja/Samurai/Mercenary
>>
>>376431986
Learning the two weapon triangles and utilize the class/personal skills and you should have no problem with the game at hard. Mozu is a decent archer.

What is the thing that actually destroys you on the map? Because ninjas are not known to hit hard.
>>
>>376431986
Learn which class/character boost what stats on pairup, iirc Rinkah/Kaze is a good team because they both patch up each others weaknesses
>>
File: FE_Echoes_Faye.png (4MB, 1496x3246px) Image search: [Google]
FE_Echoes_Faye.png
4MB, 1496x3246px
Should I make Faye into a pegasus knight or cavalier?

People are saying she's better as a cav, but Alm's route already has a decent number of cavs and their promotions to choose from(Clive, Mathilda, Zeke), and only one pegasus knight, plus being a cav would make her match her fellow cucks Catria and Cordelia.
>>
>>376434301
Pegasus Knight, more movement and flight is always a better option in strategy games
>>
>>376434301
Actually does anyone have the best route to make everyone class wise? Only really asking because of how limited the cast is.
>>
>>376432302
Still Nohrian Lord, I guess I'll change to Mercenary with my Heart Seal. I liked Dragon form, so I wasn't sure if I should.

>>376433751
Oh, so I do paralogue 1 to get Mozu. I'll go and get her now.
The ninjas debuff me followed by the mages/archers/other ninja on the map using offense stance to murder me. I tried taking it slow, but there seem to be infinite reinforcements spawning after a certain point.

While I'm at it, any ideas for Before Awakening? Chrom is suicidal and keeps killing himself on the Lunge/Poison Strike ninjas in the stage.
>>
>>376434484
It's pretty much the same as Gaiden, Gray as a merc, Tobin as an archer, and Kliff as a mage. Then on Celica's route, make Atlas into a merc, especially if you're picking Sonya over Deen.

Faye is the one people are still experimenting with.
>>
>>376431986
To be fair, that can be a difficult chapter due to enemy Takumi, the spikes and flying reinforcements.
>>
>>376434837
Never played Gaiden so I wouldn't know what was the best for everyone with that one.
>>
>>376429078
Don't feel too bad. That's actually reasonably difficult, probably the most difficult in Birthright aside from Marshmellow Hell 2.0.
>>
>>376434837
>especially if you're picking Sonya over Deen.
Is there still any reason to ever pick her over Deen? I heard that they nerfed her into oblivion while making buffing the hell out of him, making him by far the better option.
>>
>>376429078
>Chapter 10
>Birthright
Oh man, OP, just wait until the Ninja Rape Cave of Conquest.
Get Takumi immediately, him attacking will destroy you. Learn where the pit traps are, try to avoid staying in them too long. Ninjas are fucking bullshit, try to not let too many take on one person at a time. It's your first FE, there's no shame in starting on the lowest difficulty if you need to. If you don't marry Oboro you're a fucking pleb.
>>
>>376435725
Their growths are more or less the same as far as totals go, she still gets Excalibur though despite her losing angel and you'll get the brave sword no matter what.

So it's not like there's a right choice now, it's more if you need a physical fighter or mage.
>>
>>376435725
Tits and she's more involved in the story
>>
>>376434596
You have to get Mozu immediately and babysit her for a level or two before she becomes good. Since you are already at chapter 10 you have lost almost 5 chapters of exp gain. Then again you play Birthright so you can just grind her up.

Sakura has a skill that lowers damage taken by 2 to all allies within two spaces. Your butler/maid has a skill that does the same except characters of the opposite gender.

I am not a Fire Emblem pro, but I learnt on my own that you have to play aggresively, but smart if you want to really win. Wait just on the edge of the enemy's move range on their turn and then steamroll them on your turn, utilize every character.

The enemy ninja debuff you and debuffs are very useful, do the same to them.

When you play, you generally want to use the hidden weapon users first and use Azura last.
>>
Hey, OP, here's a tip: Make Hinoka a Spear Fighter with a Heart Seal. She will have amazing stats and even better growths. You can turn her back to a pegasus knight late in the game after she gets all her skills. I've done this in three Lunatic playthroughs with her being 2nd most valuable unit behind Ryoma.
>>
>>376437753
That's an interesting idea, I always have Oboro as my mono spear unit. I mostly bench Hinoka because to me the pegasus knights feel too fragile most of the time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.