[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I arrived at the final boss after defeating his guardians.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: persona5.jpg (643KB, 1462x886px) Image search: [Google]
persona5.jpg
643KB, 1462x886px
So I arrived at the final boss after defeating his guardians. Thing is, I'm almost all out of healing/revive items and sp recovery items save for one soma. Am I completely fucked now?
>>
Maybe. Hope you got anti-ailments at least
>>
>>376422797
No, you aren't.
>>
Even with my OP Michael with debilitate, megidolan and spell master it still took a few master coffees before last boss went down
>>
The final boss and his music are so disappointing
>>
Played on hard and only used 1 Soma during the fight. No healing or revival items.
>>
>>376422797
Nope, only don't waste SP. It's very obvious when you need use it.
>>
>>376423875
>Master coffees
I'm not OP but my confidant with Sojiro is at rank 3 and it's 12/4, how fucked am I?
>>
>>376424801
Very fucked
>>
Depends. Do you have Debilitate and something with Charge and Colossal?
>>
>>376424020
>Classic SMT last boss and last boss music
>Dat remix combining >>376424591
Yaldy's theme with the bonds theme that plays when you deal the finishing blow

Great boss
>>
>>376424801
You won't make it. Fuck this game, Igor told me spending my time with my confidants during this last month is super important but none of these fags were even available. If haru wasnt diddling her fiance's peepee everyday I could've finished her and got the trophy before ng+
>>
>>376425398
Sojiro ranks up very quickly from I think rank 5 onward, he's front loaded. You might be able to do it.
>>
Make Yoshitsune with Hassou Tobi (feed him a high level with Gallows), Charge, and have Debilitate. Have Haru in your party and use Heat Riser on Joker. Boss should go down in a handful of turns.
>>
>>376422797
>I'm almost all out of healing/revive items and sp recovery items save for one soma. Am I completely fucked now?

git gud
go fuse some badass shit that reflects or blocks every element possible before taking on boss. Then go auto battle. browse /v/ while you wait until boss is dead.
>>
no idea
>>
Just fuse Yoshitsune
There, you beat the game
>>
>>376422797
It's impossible to get stuck at the final boss.
The last area is the most grind based place in the game where you can level up very fast.
The loli slut can heal all your SP infinitely and you can fuse forever in the velvet room.

So stop being a little bitch and kill GOD.
>>
What the hell is the formula behind lv10 strength ability? I'm at lv 68 and trying to fuse Siegfried (69) would have costed me 100k-ish yen, but I fused myself Beelzebub for 90k. How do they come up with these prices?
>>
>>376422797
You did buy the SP accessories from Takemi, right?
>>
>>376426703
Except most of us get to the last boss and are nowhere near the requirements for him.

I realize some of you like killing the reaper during flu season and being lvl 99 at the end, but most of us were about lvl 50-60 with MAYBE one S.Link Rank 10 Persona, and no Charge/Concentrate for Ryuji/Ann, as well as no heat riser or debilitate.
>>
>>376426760
Except no one is going to magically start grinding when it hasn't been required all game. 99% of the people that played Persona fought exactly 0 enemies that weren't mini-bosses or bosses in the last section, regardless of level.
>>
>>376429480
Ok, I find it really hard that you were level 50 at the final boss unless you were actively running from exp piniata enemies in lower mementos.
>>
>>376429480
Git experience and fusing
>>
>>376429480
With Strength Rank 10, and enough money saved up, it should still be relatively easy. The only problem would be to throw out some cheddar for Futsunushi and/or Yoshitsune.
>>
>>376429480
>most of us were about lvl 50-60 with MAYBE one S.Link Rank 10 Persona, and no Charge/Concentrate for Ryuji/Ann
I was around level 70, had charge and concentrate. I had no rank 10 personas and still beat him. I didn't get autistic with the fusing either.
>>
File: futsunushi-persona-51.jpg (126KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
futsunushi-persona-51.jpg
126KB, 1280x813px
>>376429480
most people finish around level 70.

I beat the game at level 70 with all confidants maxed. Didn't find out about the reaper until after flu season and beat the final boss with Futsunushi cause I had no idea Yoshitsune was supposed to be good either.
>>
>>376429625
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you not completing the compendium you fucking scrub?
>>
I did the same thing OP. ended up just turning down the difficulty.
>>
I'm at the fourth palace and haven't leveled the strength confidant at all, do I need to just look around mementos to get the personas they are asking for?
>>
File: 534645443.png (1MB, 1197x691px) Image search: [Google]
534645443.png
1MB, 1197x691px
>having this much trouble in P5
This was the easiest persona in the series.
>>
>>376430501
Not him, but I completed it in NG+ by using the millions of yen I got from a Mementos Boss.
>>
>>376431350
No you always have to fuse a persona with the skill into the one they ask for. (minus one you just level up)

Just look up a guide for this unless you like mashing random fusions and abusing saves until you find it yourself.

There are many ways to get the ones they ask for so you may just luck into it if you just always check what you can make.
>>
>>376431705
Alright cool. Wondering if it's even worth it isn't fusing 3 personas at once the same as fusing two then fusing another?
>>
>>376431813
You can only get some personas (e.g. Black Frost) by fusing three or more at once.
>>
>>376432082
Well shit. Thanks then kicking myself for not investing in it earlier
>>
>>376422797
He's easy as fuck, don't worry.
>>
>>376422797
>he don't have any Sp recovery by Tae SL
>nobody with recarm and energy shower
>no super taga team with Togo sistem

you are fucked only if you are underlevel ottherwise makoto defence up and ann attack down will solve anything. Also don't wast sp in Grall fight
>>
>>376431429
>This was the easiest persona in the series.

You have obviously not played P2IS. You don't even need to fuse Personas in that game.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.