[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassins Creed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Opinions?
>>
Being able to freely climb shit was cool back in 2007.

Didn't stick around for the sequels.
>>
>>376420812
From the first game to the last game featuring ezio are the only assassin's creed games that are actually worth playing and story actually interesting.

Everything after that is utterly garbage and filled with degenerate "LOL CHRISTIAN BAD, ATHEISM IS GOOD, GAY RIGHTS, WHITES EVIL, LIBERALISM YAYAYAYAY, TRANSGENDER CHARACTER IN U.K. ASSASSIN CREED AND BLACK GUY IN EGYPT ASSASSIN CREED LOL WOOOOOOOOOO!" crap
>>
2 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 6
>>
First part had a great plot, but weakly established mechanics vel "unpolished gameplay'

II was great and improved everything the first did poorly, maybe apart from the plot

The rest took themselves too seriously, resulting in an ongoing chain of convoluted stools whose smell do not irritate you

The series lost what made it special
>>
>>376421529
you know there was a whole game about how the assassins are retarded anarchists and the templars were right all along?
>>
Evie mah waifu.
>>
>>376421803
I think what he's referring about is that the first game and last game with ezio was the only game that actually had a good story that didn't dwelve into a circle jerk for liberalism and atheism crap unlike the later games are

Lets not forget that syndicate one that came out with the transgender character
>>
>>376422106
Nrver played the syndicate one

Is there an actual transgender in that game?
>>
>>376422794
Yes, but it's role in the game is abysmal.
>>
>>376422794
>>376422106
both unity and syndicate have a transgender. In unity you had a guy that dressed up as a woman as well, in syndicate you have a woman that acts and dresses like a man.
>>
>>376422794
Not a transgender, a crossdresser.
>>
>>376420812
The first two were good as Assassin's creed games. The formula got stale after that. 4 is the GOAT pirate game. Ubisoft should have made a new IP based off of Black Flag's gameplay
>>
>>376422932
Post the pics of the characters so that I would know at least please
>>
>>376420812
Skip the first unless you need backstory that is less and less relevant as the story goes on. 2 is good, 2.1, 2.2 more of the same quality. 4 is good. Rogue is fine, that is to say if you enjoyed the others you will find this fine and the only issue will be "not as robust despite being the best of the North American locales".
>>
Playing through Black flag because pirates mane,really enjoying it,probably gonna play thru unity and syndicate just because it dragged me back into the AC world.
>>
L O W L A N D S
O
W
L
A
N
D
S
>>
I've only played ACII and it was pretty great! From what i've heard it went downhill since Revelations.
>>
>>376425361
I didn't really go downgill per se, it pretty much stayed the same.
And that's the problem.
>>
>>376420812
2 > Brotherhood > 3 > 1 > Revelations > Chronicles > Liberation
>>
>>376422932
I haven't played either of those, but didn't Black Flag also have a character that turned out to be a woman in the end?

>>376423019
I don't agree that AC1 was great, it wasn't bad but the experience was just a whole lot better in 2. I didn't really like Altaïr very much either.

I really liked Ezio. The most important part about him was his road to maturity. It was an absolute plus that the story held up too.

And agree on Black Flag. Great pirate game, terrible AC game.
>>
>>376423019
Felt black flag was a pirate game and some ubisoft suit threw it on the AC pyre in the last moment to cash in. The story feels really fragmented into the nassau story and the assassin story
>>
>>376422932
Syndicate is full of forgettable characters.
Unity gave us Based Bellec at least.
>>
File: Kidd.png (569KB, 345x680px) Image search: [Google]
Kidd.png
569KB, 345x680px
>>376425769
>didn't Black Flag also have a character that turned out to be a woman in the end

Yeah, one the pirates that Edward is buddies with. Though it's hardly a secret. The fact that the voice actor is a woman should give it away to anyone with half a brain literally the first time she speaks.
>>
>>376424984
AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>376420812
i don't have any.
>>
>>376425769

Not him but yeah it was James Kidd that later died in the story.
>>
>>376420812
Brotherhood and 3 are shit.
2 and 4 are the best ones.
The rest are decent.
>>
>>376425769
>>376426048
>she shows up at the end of Black Sails
all my kek
>>
1 was clunky and interesting
2 was much more polished and interesting
Brotherhood added some neat shit
Revelations added some stupid shit
3 was boring aside from the sailing
4 wasn't supposed to be AC but they were forced to.
Unity had a ton of neat ideas and made the movement better, but was buggy as hell at launch
Syndicate is a series of filled checkboxes

The series as a whole is as bad as Star Fox Adventures in terms of collectathons
>>
>>376426048
>when your bro turns out to be a ho
>>
don't care won't care
>>
>>376420812
1, 2, Brotherhood and IV are good.
1 is my favourite.

Everything else should be ignored.
>>
>>376426398
>4 wasn't supposed to be AC but they were forced to.
Got any proof other than your boyfriends ass that you're elbow deep in?
>>
File: 1464102460977.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464102460977.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
>>376426519
>try to privateer
>pirates wreck your shit
>try to sell off to the templars
>templars wreck your shit
>try to pirate
>templars wreck your shit again
>ask assassins and templars to stop bothering him
>piratebro betrays him
>try to pirate again
>templras and assassins bother you again
>help them out
>decide to go home
>wife is dead
>try to make assassins great in england
>you get killed, your daughter kidnapped, and your son raised as a templar
he had a hard life
>>
Do you even make your own luck, bro?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.