[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What world would you want in Kingdom Hearts 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 45611_kingdom_hearts.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
45611_kingdom_hearts.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
What world would you want in Kingdom Hearts 3?
>>
>>376419243

Princess and The Frog. Luckily that film is 99% certain to get in seeing it's an official "princess" movie. At the very least Tiana and Dr. Facilier will appear.

Also Emperor's New Groove if there's a genuine effort to emulate the film's humor.
>>
File: spec ops.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spec ops.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Dubai in Spec Ops: The Line
>>
might as well add all the new stuff just so we don't have to keep repeatiing old shit.

that means princess and the frog, frozen, big hero 6, moana, wreck it ralph, toy story and monsters inc (because disney now owns pixar) incredibles, inside out, etc

i could keep going. the skys are limitless.
>>
>>376419243
I want to play it in my lifetime and with it being a complete game not an early access cluster fuck like FFXV.
>>
wreck it ralph would be cool
>>
Bring back Pirates of the Caribbean just so we can finally have a Heartless Davy Jones battle in the fucking Maelstrom from the 3rd movie, I don't care how awkward the anime characters look next to realistic ones, I wanna fight in that whirlpool
>>
>>376419243
I want Sora and Kairi to fuck, onscreen, in a long and unskippable cutscene filled with depraved and hardcore sex acts.

I'm not even joking Kairi from KH1 was the succubus that turned me into the perverted maniac I am today and I need some goddamned closure.
>>
MUPPETS WORLD
>>
>>376420264
Eat shit nigga.
>>
>>376419859
Don't forget Star Wars. Some kind of Star Wars world is practically inevitable now that Disney owns that shit.
>>
>>376419243
the Kylo Ren boss fight will probably be that random middle of the game difficulty spike boss
>>
>>376419706
Dr. Facilier would make a great KH villain. He summons shadow creatures which could easily become heartless designs in KH3.
>>
>>376419243
Not that i want to see but here are worlds that will be 99% in:
>Star Wars
>Marvel
>Princess and the Frog
>The Muppets
And will feature voice acting from people within Makers Studios.
>>
>>376420264
bro, it was revealed to be in development 4 years ago and we've only gotten a handful of screen shots, with what happened to FFXV do you really think square is going to put up with Numora's shit anymore?

See>>376421413

This is the best case scenario. Odds are Numora is forced to end the series after this, it makes more money for Disney than Square anyways.
>>
>>376422114
This.

It will come out, sell super well, pump out a few DLC packs and costumes for Sora and the gang. Probably in the future you will get a few side games but Square will not put up with 6+ years of development again. They lose too much money.
>>
>>376421413
Sounds like every KH game to me. Espeically if you consider FM versions and all the shit that was found in the files of other KH games.
But as always Square announces games too early, KH3 and 7R are no different. It's just a big combo of Nomura + horrible Square management especially during the versus days.
>>
>>376419706
>Emperor's New Groove
David Spade ain't doing shit, John Goodman is approachable, and Patrick Warburton is in everything, so I think they'd do it. Only issue is finding a good Eartha Kitt impersonator.
>>
>>376422675
>all the development hell with versus xiii
>xiv shitting the bed
Really fucked up everything for years to come didn't it.
>>
>>376422984
I actually think it was Versus development hell that made XIV shit the bed.
>>
>>376423232
Well, Square themself said the 1.0/ the whole realm reborn thing delayed multiple HD release at the time for up to 3 years
>>
File: song-of-the-south.jpg (130KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
song-of-the-south.jpg
130KB, 1080x720px
inb4 the madman does it
>>
>>376423232
Seems like it was all just one clusterfuck after the other which affected everything in house. Thankfully it seems like they've got their shit together over the last year or so. E3 will be interesting.
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 511x106px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 511x106px
>>376422849
They can just get this guy to do it
>>
Wreck it Ralph would be a little too meta
>>
>>376421425

not only that but nomura said that as long as the proper guidelines are followed, any disney owned property is fair game game for KH
>>
>>376419785
Kek.

I actually want to see how that would play out.
>>
>>376423232
>>376423467
It was all of them because at the time SE was under the management of Wada, and the dev teams for KH spinoffs, Versus, FF13, Agito, Crisis Core etc were all in one single department, it wasn't until 2012/2013 when they restructured the company and split them up into proper business divisions/ team divisions.
>>
I want something for Emperor's New Groove. One of my favorites. Also Big Hero 6 and Pixar stuff like Toy Story would be fantastic.
>>
>>376424403

BH6 got confirmed a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBusI7i23wo
>>
>>376422114
>do you really think square is going to put up with Numora's shit anymore?
That's a stupid fucking question, considering they pulled him off of that to work on KH3 so that he can then work on FF7R. Square is incompetent, and Nomura makes their best selling shit. I'd wager it is Square mismanaging things more so than Nomura being a shitty director, but regardless, he's not going anywhere
>>
>>376419243
Hey, it's the wallpaper I made like 2 years ago. If anyone wants weird dimensions, I've still got the psd.
>>
>>376422114
>>376422347
>FFXV is such a cluster fuck with a long ass development that goes nowhere.
>Pull Nomura out of the project
>Everyone expect him to helm and focus only KH3
>Instead SE put him in charge of another big fucking project and probably the most important one ever...FF7R

...What the fuck is wrong with SE? Nomura is not bad but dude clearly work in a snail pace, he gonna shit the bed with this bullshit. Is SE really think Nomura is the only competent dude in the whole company or something? I really don't get it, this is so fuck up, anon.
>>
>>376421425
>Some kind of Star Wars world is practically inevitable now that Disney owns that shit.

Well, assuming it doesn't violate EA's Star Wars exclusivity contract. I personally don't think it would (as Disney Infinity didn't, being a crossover like KH rather than a Star Wars-branded game), but I could be wrong.

Besides, did you really think Square could pass up the opportunity to have the original Biggs and Wedge make a cameo in a game?

>>376423806
>Wreck it Ralph would be a little too meta

Nonsense! It's the perfect opportunity to get non-FF S-E characters to make cameos. Lara Croft? Why not? Raziel? You bet. The aliens from Space Invaders? Fucking obviously. Jack from 3-D World Runner? You bet your ass he's in there.
>>
>>376423512
>SE get their shit together lately.
If you mean Automata then it's not in house and Taro is freelance, the in house is still as fucked up.
>>
>>376425685
Well, who the fuck is left at Square. Tabata, Nomura maybe Toriyama
>>
>>376423806
Only if the meet up with Tron at the same time.
>>
>>376419785
>putting a shit game in KH3
no thanks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.