[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I hate religion now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: FF10_Logo.png (50KB, 563x365px) Image search: [Google]
FF10_Logo.png
50KB, 563x365px
wtf I hate religion now
>>
File: P5 logo.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
P5 logo.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
wtf I hate old people now
>>
>>376417987
>now
>>
>now
>>
File: Braska_Final_Aeon.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Braska_Final_Aeon.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Can we all agree that mega-daddy is a bitch of a fight?
>>
>>376419369
He fucked my shit up when I was younger on my first playthrough
>>
Final Fantasy got to be one of the most leftist series in existence. Are they even aware of their propaganda or does it just mirror the views of the creators?

>lol fuck corporations, they want to rule the world
>lol fuck imperialism and power-hungry emperors and
>fuck the military
>lol fuck religion and dogmatism
>the planet is dying!
>you are part of the resistance!
>>
Speaking of X, is FFX-2 worth playing? I've got people telling me to avoid it like the plague, and people telling me that it's good and not to listen to the haters.
>>
>>376419369
The only had fight for me in this game was Seymour Flux (the giant snail guy at the top of the mountain right before zanarkand, I think)

I didn't even die in any other part of the game.
>>
>>376419682
Holy shit are you just anti everything?
>fuck corporations
No one likes paying for things
>lol fuck imperialism and power hungry emperors
This has been the trend since post ww2
>fuck the militar
Right because war is so nice
>fuck religion and dogmatism
Dogmatism had been the enemy of philosophy for thousands of years. Thinking it's good is actually just unintelligent.
I know you're like 15 years old
>>
>>376419795

I have it, and I think I'm 2 or 3 hours into it, but I never felt compelled to continue playing it. The story is just so blase~ that I can't get invested into it. As far as gameplay goes, I remember figuring it out quickly enough, I think it had a similar rocks-paper-scissors style combat system to it like X, but the girls change dresses mid-fight instead of you swapping out characters mid-fight.
>>
>>376419369
I always have Auron's full power legendary weapon at this point so I've never had trouble.
>>
>>376419682
I'm trying to come up with an argument... but I literally can't. I thought Japan didn't have liberal cancer and were social conservative moderate and a light harted view on erotica.

At least their free of identity polical cancer that's destroyed social life in America.
>>
>>376419795
I tried several times, but I can't just push through it.
>>
>>376419682
The stupidest post I've seen today.
>>
I am the only one who sees Jecht as a Jesus allegory?
>>
>>376419682
FF-XIII
>Fuck Fate
>>
>>376420057

>dogmatism had been the enemy of philosophy for thousands of years

As long as you're not a religious philosopher like Descartes or Aquinas or Kant or Confucius, any of the greeks, most buddhists....actually, who are you referring to?
>>
File: wakka frown.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wakka frown.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>WHAT DA FUCK BRUDDA AH HATE AL-BHED NOW, YA?
>>
>>376419682
Wow, it's almost like FF has taken the opportunity to make a villain out of anything that is capable of being corrupted (i.e. any human institution)

wtf I hate FF now

libertarian "gubmint is evil" FF when?
>>
>>376419682

They just make good villains. Suspension of disbelief might not bode well for a bunch of hippies with cardboard signs taking over the planet.

But go ahead keep up this retarded right wing victim complex. Not like you're any more annoying than the SJWs, that's for sure!
>>
>>376419682
the series are about little kids rebelling against japanese society in general.
>>
>>376420661
FF7 was kind of gubmint is evil, but the ff7 world had no overarching political structure, shinra just seemed to run roughshod over every settlement on the planet.
>>
>>376420460
Right because Descartes and Kant didn't question religion and were intensely dogmatic. No they both justify their belief which sets it apart from dogmatism. Never said religion was bad, just dogmatic adherence.
Also Aquinas was kind of a losers philosopher.
Why are you only talking about philosophers from over 200 years ago?
>>
>>376420057
>No one likes paying for things
Corporations make those things idiot. This word literally comes from to co-operate. 1 person can never change the world or be smart or rich enough to give people what they want. But many smart and rich people? They can co-operate. That's why you can watch a movie which costed 10 million to produce for 10$. This is why you can buy a newer PC every year without doing the research and development yourself which would cost billions.
>This has been the trend since post ww2
Final Fantasy reduces it to a fucking caricature. Sure power was important but there are other factors too like nations just wanting to grow and expand and survive.
>Right because war is so nice
Stability is nice. Not getting raped, killed or robbed is nice. For that you have to protect yourself.
>Dogmatism had been the enemy of philosophy for thousands of years.
Without religion the age of enlightenment wouldn't even have been possible. The biggest motivation for researches and philosophers was to study nature in order to experience god or divinity. It was also a moral catalyst.
>>
>>376419682
>lol fuck trees
>lol monarchy is great, fuck democracy
>lol fuck matriarchy
>lol fuck science
where were you when final fantasy was confirmed a right wing, white and based christian game series?
redpilled as fuuaaark
>>
>>376420763
In FF8 you literally have to kidnap the president and assassinate his ambassador.
In FF9 the queen is a power hungry psycho who is controlled by an alien from outer space who is also controlled by another alien.
>>
>>376421015
you sound really unfun. I bet money you are a lonely person with few friends. Most likely a virgin too.
anyway
>Corporations make those things idiot
therefore i have to enjoy paying for it? I dont buy very much new stuff anyway.
>Final Fantasy reduces it to a fucking caricature
then read a book dude video games are NOT high art.
>Stability is nice. Not getting raped, killed or robbed is nice. For that you have to protect yourself.
most wars are meaningless squabble between powerful men having nothing to do with protection. WWII could have been completely avoided. Aggressive rich people arent worth fighting over even if they trick you into believing their propganda.
>Without religion the age of enlightenment wouldn't even have been possible
This just isnt true, religion caused the 30 years war. Which i guess led to enlightenment, but not really. Whos motivation towards research and philosophy was motivated by getting closer to god? it was mostly motivated by the fact everyone had a horrible position in life.
>>
Only FF game I played and I thought it was pretty boring. Maybe I played it 15 years too late but it all seemed really dated.
>>
>>376420661
>libertarian "gubmint is evil" FF when?
FF8 I guess, where you have your private military.
>>
>>376421676
>doesn't have real arguments
>resorts to personal attacks
Pathetic. Your actions I mean, not you. I can't fall as low as you to attack an anonymous person.
>therefore i have to enjoy paying for it?
You don't have to buy anything you don't want. A walk to the grocery store is easier than going hunting.
>then read a book dude video games are NOT high art.
They are art, moron. If you don't see that you don't belong here.
>WWII could have been completely avoided.
You're an idiot. In the world of nations there are only superiors and inferiors. Losers and winners. If you don't try to win you already lost. The Axis wanted more power. The Allies already had power and just wanted to keep it.
>Whos motivation towards research and philosophy was motivated by getting closer to god?
Read a fucking philosophy book. Most geniuses like Da Vinci were deeply religious men.
>This just isnt true, religion caused the 30 years war.
So? 2 world wars were caused even without religion. It is human nature.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.