[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want from the next Kirby game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: KirbyKSSUwalk (1).png (462KB, 747x795px) Image search: [Google]
KirbyKSSUwalk (1).png
462KB, 747x795px
What do you want from the next Kirby game?
>>
>>376415428
I kind of miss the style of the first game when there were no powers.
>>
File: 285022-h1.jpg (167KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
285022-h1.jpg
167KB, 620x349px
Time for an artstyle change. As much as I love the Return look, it's getting old and I want them to mix it up for this next generation of Nintendo

Let's go hand-drawn. If there is one first party Nintendo franchise it would work with, it's Kirby.
>>
A brand new engine that doesn't feel like shit to control in and does something to meaningfully improve or mix up the gameplay and structure rather than another "press B to awesome" marketing gimmick.
>>
Animal Friends. It doesn't even need to be all of them. Just the main 3
>>
Fun
>>
3D open world exploration with lots of secrets you need certain abilities to access. Lots of enemies run randomly in their specific areas and air ride style warpstar travel
>>
Mixing abilities like in 64
>>
File: 1481904985140.png (400KB, 611x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481904985140.png
400KB, 611x720px
>>376415985
Jesus christ this.
>Let's make games that have a ton of moves like Super Star
Great!
>But lets also make it feel like ass instead
>>
>>376415428
switch
and 3d :)
>>
I just want puzzles to have multiple solutions or something. I hate when I have an ability I like, and the game is like "Oh, you want this item? Well, you better drop that ability in favor of this crappy one you hate!"

I'm cool with getting the player to use more than a single ability, I just want more open puzzles.
>>
Revive the third iteration of Kirby GCN, the one with an art direction like Wario Land Shake It has. Throw in the animal friends and limit it to two player with Gooey. Basically make Dream Land 5.
>>
>>376415428

I want a full 3D game made of tons of smaller games, like Super Star.

That way we can get a good sampler of different ways that 3D can be played, and the best one can become the norm for kirby games for the next few mainline games.
>>
DREAM COURSE 2
>>
File: latest-7.png (294KB, 489x461px) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.png
294KB, 489x461px
A director that isn't a hack.

Also, Copy Essences.
>>
a will to live
>>
Ability fusion like 64/Squeak Squad only every combination makes something unique

Not another Return to Dreamland remake and soundtrack rehash

More new abilities

Make it 3D
>>
>>376415428
Bring back Adeliene, Gooey, and animal buddies
>>
h-game
>>
Kirby: Planet Robobot
US: 303,831
EU: 205,376
JP: 555,969
Why western people hates kirby ?
>>
>>376415428
I want an HD 3D platformer with more ass kicking.
>>
File: 1472078114449.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472078114449.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>376416864
My nigga.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.