[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Movies Of All Time Versus Best Games Of All Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: best.png (138KB, 800x851px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
138KB, 800x851px
This is why people never take video games seriously...
>>
I never want games to be taken seriously.
Shove your "games need to be art" and all your political garbage up your asshole and die.
>>
>>376412169
Both lists are literally meme lists
>>
>top rated movies
>fourth is capeshit
this is why people never take movies seriously...
>>
>>376412169
I agree, Halo 2 is garbage. And Super Mario World is way better than Bros.
>>
I'm seething at how bad both of those lists are.

Except 12 Angry Men, you'd have to be a flaming homo to not consider that a masterpiece.
>>
>TDK that high
I don't have the time to find enough reaction images of laughing people and edit them into a collage but you get the point
>>
>>376412169
>IMDb top rated movies
>the best of all times

Go back to r/movies famo
>>
File: 1447029178997.webm (510KB, 666x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447029178997.webm
510KB, 666x540px
>>376412359
>TDK
>capeshit

its the only legit example of capekino
>>
I feel like im the only person on the planet who didnt like the godfather part 1 that much. there was a huge drop in quality once Mike went to Sicily, the whole pacing went to shit
>>
>>376412595
What is this Kino shit people are spamming now?
>>
>>376412169
IMDb top 250 is full of shit for plebs
>>
>>376412169
Why should I give a shit if video games are taken seriously or not?
>>
>>376412595
She seems as if her mother drank while she was in the womb. That slightly retarded face, just normal enough to get by in society, but still retarded.
>>
>>376412595
>kino
>blacked
back to /tv/
>>
>>376412169
>No Matrix
>>
>>376412169
That vidya list is "DUDE I FUCKING LOVE VIDEO GAMES I'M SUCH A NERD LMAO LE CAKE IS LIE XD" incarnate.
>>
>>376414148
It's from IGN, the most popular gaming site.
>>
>>376412169
>Return of the King higher than Fellowship
the fuck
>>
>>376412805
learn to google
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.