[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: playstation.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
playstation.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
I know that more complex devices are bound to have some issues but it's a bit weird that my Playstation, a console that's 3 years older than me outlasted my fucking PS4.
What's with the shitty quality of game systems now?
>>
Break easier = more profit
>>
>>376408115
This and its not just for game consoles but every thing that is manifactured today is less durable than old stuff.
>>
>three years younger than the Playstation

underage b&
>>
>>376408205
This is becoming a problem for me since I like to keep systems.

>>376408316
yfw the PSX is 23 years old.
>>
>op was born the year FFVII came out
>>
>>376408581
I'll be saying the same thing about some fag and Melee in three or four years.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>376408064
There is just more that go wrong now. Im impressed that your PS is still going i would have felt that the last indestructable home console would be my N64 as there are just no moving parts.

No fan parts or anything.
>>
>>376409553
The PS is surprisingly durable and the N64 is an immortal god when it comes to consoles. The only ones I've had problems with so far are the 360 and the PS4.
I did have to remove the capacitor that has a chance to break and eat the motherboard from my Xbox last year.
>>
>>376409982
The only PSXs remaining are later models that didn't have their disc drives explode. Parts of it are well built but people used to go through 2 or 3 in the day.
>>
>>376411274
Wait, really? Mine is an original and I've never had any problems with it, gameshark and all the games work still.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.