[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to buy a PS4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1433515966584.jpg (41KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433515966584.jpg
41KB, 555x800px
Is there any reason to buy a PS4?
>>
Exclusives and fighting games.
>>
>>376406430
you can easily feed your pet snake if you get one
>>
All the delicious weeb games
>>
Persona 5
>>
>>376406430
It has a solid wedge shape which can be handy if your car gets stuck and you need to put it under the tires to get it out
>>
I bought it just to have the kingdom hearts series on one console
>>
Encourage nippon great economy
>>
You posted it OP other than that no
>>
>>376406430
>Is there any reason to buy a ____
1. Look for released games.
2. See if there's at least 5-10 games you want to play but can't without one.
3. Ask yourself if you really want one.
4. Make the decision.
>>
>>376406430

From Software has a 3 games contract with Sony, so those are already 3 reasons:

Bloodborne
Bloodborne 2
Bloodborne 3

Insomniac has Spider-Man trilogy deal with Marvel and Sony, so that is 3 more reasons:

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3

Then there is also GOD OF WAR.

Those are the only good games the PS4 is getting.
>>
>>376406430
yes if you still watch, like and think that anime is still good, no if you're not a loser
>>
>>376406430
If you don't want to spend 1000+ on a PC, a console is a lot cheaper, and I'd probably go with ps4 over the bone.
I'm a PCbro but there's a few games ps4 has like Bloodborne and nioh that I'd want, plus there's games most people outside console wars play called multiplats
>>
Bloodborne and Persona 5

Id say last guardian but it's easily the worst of the trilogy and I can't even say Senran Kagura because it's on PC now.
>>
>>376406430
Reasons to buy ps4:
Bloodborne
Persona 5
Nioh
Other less well made week games
You really like cockroaches

I mean, I wouldn't buy one but I can see why someone would. The real question is how the hell the xbox is still afloat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.