[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy Dissidia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Exdeath Dissidia.jpg (102KB, 1019x565px) Image search: [Google]
Exdeath Dissidia.jpg
102KB, 1019x565px
A Fucking Tree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHiRK3-5g1A
>>
File: void.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>376406376
>>
Was there even a chance of him not being in? What's the point of even hyping these announcements?

Hope they have that alt where he's nekkid
>>
Oh look it's another fucking game that could be out on consoles by now but isn't because Japanese Jewish developers have to milk the game in the arcades first.
>>
>>376406376
This is sure coming along as slow as it can be, S-E said they planned for the final roster to have around 40 characters, one full year and a few months since the game's release on Arcade we are still around 16 characters.

Really now, do they plan to finish the roster after it gets a console release or we will have wait years for the roster to be completed in arcades before it goes to console?
>>
>>376406858
Business as usual, arcades are alive and well in japan and south korea, if a company sees the potential they will cash on it of course.
>>
>>376407027

It was fifty.
>>
File: 3cb.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
3cb.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>376406858
It's the ultimate NEVER EVER.
japs have perfected this artform of disappointment and denial.
>>
>>376407145
Yeah, this game will only "complete" in 2024.
>>
>>376406376
>pewpew slashslash
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ONE GORRILIAN COUNTERS AND REFLECTS? I ONLY SEEN ONE!
>>
File: 1491706279569.jpg (2MB, 1200x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1491706279569.jpg
2MB, 1200x1598px
A fucking evil tree.
>>
One year and 6 months since hit on arcades and these got added.

- Ramza
- Ace
- Kain
- Sephiroth
- Emperor

Now ExDeath got announced, at this pace they will only reach 50 characters half a decade down the line.
>>
Somehow they made him look more boring than FF2 emperor. What a fucking joke nu dissidia is turning out to be.
>>
GET THE FRUIT
>>
>>376406858

I don't get this. Are these announcements for arcade? Do they actually regularly update arcade machines over there?
>>
>>376407686
Yes they still do game arcades. It's not just an anime thing. However, go into any arcade and you will see rows of empty dissidia games. Dead game.
>>
>>376407027
Itll end upt being somthing like
Arcade: 20-25
Console day 1: 25-35
Then theyll reem us up the ass with DLC characters
>>
>>376407686
In Japan, most arcade machines are connected online and get patched with game updates. So yeah, these are new characters being added to the arcade version of the game.
>>
>>376407859
>>376408161

That's kinda neat. But still, they released Dissidia without any villains WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>>
>>376408363
They were thinking "Making all these HD models and stages as well as keeping the game balanced will probably take a long ass time, and this game isn't so focused on the story since it's arcade only, so we can start with the heroes and work our way onwards to keep people interested long term."
>>
File: TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (13KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
13KB, 130x148px
STOP CHASING DREAMS

SEEK THE VOID
>>
>>376406376
I swear by the time this shit comes to PS4, all the hype is going to be dead. You can only wait for something so long, this generation introducing this dripfeed DLC bullshit is one of the worst things to happen to gaming.
>>
>>376406376
>his fighting style is now generic shit instead of counters and reflects all day
Lame
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.