[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HL2 Ravenholm. Admit it. You shited your pants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

HL2 Ravenholm. Admit it. You shited your pants
>>
>>376403373
It was the only good part of the HL2
>>
>>376403467
troll
>>
>>376403373
one small level of a game which in itself is better than many action horror games being released today

say what you want, HL2 maybe is overrated, but it was solid fun and it will run on a potato these days and still holds up

the physics engine is still better than games being released today
>>
Got stuck because I didn't have the balls to even go through the first door in the level when I was 13. Went back to it like a year later and turns out it's really not that scary at all unless a fast zombie sneaks up on you.
>>
File: 996.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
996.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
I fucking HATED the guts out of the black headcraps with their amazingly long legs and that awful HISS they make. It still scares me today.
Pic related would play the priest.
>We don't go to Ravenholm

Boy guy. WTF is a holm?
>>
>>376403373
I was worried until I figured out the gravity gun could fire the saw blades that are all over the place.
>>
Bring Dog's ball with you next time you play. It's fun.
>>
>>376403373
yeah when I was like 12. any game is scary when your a kid. Rayman 2 used to scare the shit out of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITaAM_juHqc
>>
>>376403373
HL1 was more spoopy to be honest.
>>
>shited

Underaged detected.
>>
u sudnt come here
>>
I was even more of a pussy than I am now when I first played it to the point where I stopped playing for weeks until I sucked it up and went through it. It wasn't anywhere close to as bad as I thought it would be, just hard to figure out where to go on my first playthrough.

Similar thing happened with mgs3's Sorrow fight but that's just cause I'm incredibly bad with screamers and turned the game off as soon as one of his beams hit me.
>>
>>376404784
Oh, except the fast zombies, those terrified me.
>>
>>376403373

I was 17 when HL2 was released, so not really. I really enjoyed messing with the gravity gun though.
>>
>save with little health
>get killed couple times by those jumping fast zombies
>run to the building with healthpacks, lock doors behind
>they smash and jump through the window in the ceiling
>>
>>376403373
Not really since I finished the game just a week ago and Im 25.
Reminded me a lot of L4D but no ammo on hard difficulty made for some dumb parts.
Its just predictable and not noteworthy.
>>
>>376403373
I always hated Ravenholm, and in my first playthrough I was scared as fuck. Nowadays I think it's one of the best levels ever: great level design, great atmosphere, great game.

inb4 stop wearing those nostalgia goggles
>>
>>376404717
>implying you weren't an underage when the game released
I fucking SHAT myself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.