[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much longer until they nerf Winston?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: Winston_Glasses.jpg (74KB, 699x727px) Image search: [Google]
Winston_Glasses.jpg
74KB, 699x727px
How much longer until they nerf Winston?
>>
He is easily countered, dumb Genji main
>>
das rayciss
>>
>Winston zap the OP into oblivion
>>
>>376401575
Winston doesn't need nerfing. McCree's range needs buffing, Mercy getting a full team rez every 40 seconds needs reworking somehow, Sombra needs to be made useful.

And for fuck's sake, bring back self harming on Junkrat's grenades.
>>
>winston
>nerf

stop playing widowmaker and stop playing overwatch
>>
>>376401575
he is the worst character in the game

he literally can't beat any other tank in 1v1
>>
>>376401575
Nice meme
>>
>>376401879
Because he's made for harassing small targets like Tracer, Widow, Genji and the healers. Tankbusters are for killing tanks, but Blizzard is adamant on making them useless.
>>
Winston sucks ass. He needs a buff.
>>
>>376401879
Fighting tanks isn't his job, though. That's like saying Mercy or Lucio is bad because they can't 1v1 tanks.

Gorilla completely fucking destroys enemy snipers and healers by jumping over their entire team and shreking them from behind
>>
ITT shitters that can't into dive comps try and say that Winston is a bad character.
>>
Aren't you the Genji main that complained about one of Genji's few counters countering your instalock Genji?
>>
Saying Winston needs to be nerfed basically outs you as someone who 'mains' shitty characters nobody likes.
>>
>>376402061
>1 person claims hes shit out of 10 replies
Yeah ITT: false claims
>>
FUCK YOU NIGGER OP HE FINALLY HAS SOME SURVIVABILITY AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU WANNA HATE ON HIM? I BET YOU MAIN REIN LIKE SOME BRAINDEAD FAGGOT AND CLAIM YOUR SR WAS ACHIEVED THROUGH SKILL

SKILL IS HOT MONKEY DICK INSIDE YOUR MERCY WHILE YOURE BACKED IN A CORNER HOLDING RMB LIKE THE BITCH NIGGER U ARE
>>
File: 3844577952_ab6062263d_b[1].jpg (375KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
3844577952_ab6062263d_b[1].jpg
375KB, 1024x819px
>>376402168
>counters stuck-up Genji mains
>counters camping snipers who hide in the back of their team
>counters Symmetra trying to make death chokes

Literally wrecks all the most cancerous stuff in the game. How can one character be so based?
>>
>>376402171
Read the thread again.
>>
>>376402374
You forgot

>Balanced as fuck, doesn't overlap with other heroes meaning that there's no power creep and is not unstoppable since he has many hard counters.

Based Winston
>>
can't come soon enough. With that weapon he's like a super mobile symmetra.
>>
>>376402537
t. Genji main
>>
>>376402537
ill fuck you up bitch.
>>
File: tank[1].png (65KB, 961x541px) Image search: [Google]
tank[1].png
65KB, 961x541px
lol
>>
>>376402730
Roadhog and Winston aren't even tanks. They're both assassins who get picks on out of position enemies.
>>
>Play Greece - Ruins
>Annoying Genji on enemy team killing our healer so I pick Winston
>Wreck him throughout the round
>He finally ults near the large healthpack by the point
>I ult immediately and knock him off the map
>Wasted his dash earlier so he dies
>Rage quits straight after

Shit was hysterical. Winston is great purely because he makes Genji mains rage.
>>
>>376402730
>bronze and grandmaster are in complete reverse
Woah
>>
>>376401749

>And for fuck's sake, bring back self harming on Junkrat's grenades.

Why?
>>
>>376401575
Stop playing genji faggot
>>
>>376401575
I like Winston. Don't need to aim, smacks Genji mains like bitches.
>>
>>376401575
>Nerf
Did he get a buff? I don't remember him being hard to counter
>>
>>376402321
>I'm feeling angry!
>>
>>376402919
Winston and Zarya needs good team communication and positioning to do well, something that most bronze players lack

I mean I'm only a plat-diamond shitter but when I played on my friend's bronze account I wrecked shit with Symmetra since everyone was out of position and weren't communicating or aware of their surroundings.
>>
>>376402956
If Pharah takes damage from her own rockets in a suit of power armour because she's firing them off like a retard, why doesn't a half-naked Junkrat?

Zero consequences for getting in someone's face and just unloading your rack.
>>
File: 1472206487444.png (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472206487444.png
147KB, 500x500px
>>376402730
>bronze actually exist and play D.va
>>
>>376403027
Because he's a crazy Australian that's constantly on fire anyway and he needs the buff more than Pharah.
>>
File: defense[1].png (64KB, 961x541px) Image search: [Google]
defense[1].png
64KB, 961x541px
>>376403027
Because Junkrat, and defense characters in general, are completely fucking useless. Stop giving a shit about plausibility at the expense of game balance.

(Yes I know, game balance in a Blizzard game, but you're still retarded)
>>
>>376403027
>nerfing garbage
Junkrat is trash.
Zarya, D.va, and Pharah shit on him and ult is trash if you're in a high enough tier where the team can actually aim.
>>
>>376401575
Never because

FUCK MCCREE
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 335x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 335x423px
>>376402898
>>
>>376403162
Why, exactly? He shouldn't be in situations where his own grenades hurt him in the first place. It's Blizz kowtowing to shitters.
>>
>>376403203
Now hold on
>>
>>376403027
>Nerfing Junkrat
>One of the most situational characters ever and if picked wrongly actually helps the other team

Are you serious? Junkrat is virtually a charger for supports and Zarya

>But Seagull is good with him!
Yeah, Seagull is an excellent player who can use shit characters well. It's like saying Dan is OP because say Daigo can use him well, no shit because Daigo is an excellent player.
>>
last time i played this piece of shit the meta was 4 tanks and 2 healers so winston wasn't exactly viable. Is it any different now? why are you children still playing this?
>>
>>376403264
STOP THAT.

Oh, fuck Mccree.
>>
>>376403386
It's back to 2/2/2 with the occasional 2/2/2:dive edition
>>
>>376403336
Literally have no idea who Seagull or Daigo are, I don't give a shit about your internet personalities. Blizz should be balancing their game from the top end of the playerbase, not the bottom.
>>
>>376403448
>Blizz should be balancing their game from the top end of the playerbase, not the bottom.
So you're saying Junkrat shouldn't be nerfed?
>>
>>376403448

>Blizz should be balancing their game from the top end of the playerbase, not the bottom.

Then why the fuck would you want to nerf Junkrat?
>>
>>376403448
>Blizz should be balancing their game from the top end of the playerbase
I agree, every defense hero including Junkrat should get buffed like crazy.
>>
>>376403487
Why is bringing back self damage a nerf, exactly? It's repealing an idiotic decision designed for morons.
>>
>>376403448
Yeah and the Overwatch pros unanimously agree that Junkrat is weak and in most cases helps the other team by giving ult charge to supports and giving graviton charge to Zarya.

That's why Junkrat is a shit character and it makes no sense nerfing shit character
>>
>>376403448
Why are you so salty about a buff on a character barely anyone cares about or plays as?
>>
Why the hell is it so important that there's a voice line for the sighting and destruction of a Torb's turret? It's fucking excessive and doesn't stop all game because Torb just plops another one down as soon as it's destroyed
>>
>>376403437
Sometimes a dps switches to roadhog so triple tank is doable
>>
>>376403543
Because I wasted money on this shit because it was fun for a time, and now they have no idea what the fuck they're doing in terms of balance or design and flip-flopping all over the place.
>>
>>376403608
Roadhog may as well be a dps
>>
>>376403228
"why exactly" because your a fucking idiot who just had this explained to him. junkrats awful phara is ok do the math
>>
>>376403617
It's a fucking Blizzard game, everyone knew this would happen and it's part of the wild ride. You're just mad your main hasn't been buffed aren't you?
>>
>>376403617
Look just admit that you're a consoletard who can't get out of bronze instead of pretending you actually know what you're talking about.

Junkrat was shit. They made a change to try and make him less shitty. He's still shit. This isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>376403642
HHHRRG.
*slaps belly*
*throws hook*
HI
*shoots you in the face*
WE'RE ALL ANIMALS
*hits you in the face before you can act*
*teabags your corpse*
LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY
>>
>>376403617
>they have no idea what the fuck they're doing in terms of balance

Yeah I'm not happy that defense heroes including Junkrat are fucking terrible and used to throw games most of the time
>>
>>376403617
So, fake news.. got it
>>
>>376403540
Because he works better as a close-range character instead of a spammy faggot that helps the enemy Zarya maintain a charge.
>>
DIAMOND GUNS WHEN
>>
>>376403540

>It's repealing an idiotic decision designed for morons.

It's a buff. You're thinking of it as "for idiots" because pre-buff, shooting your nades when someone was right next to you would be pretty dumb. But now he's been buffed, they don't hurt, so it's not dumb at all.

That's like saying D.Va's buffs to her health or defense matrix aren't buffs because "a smart D.Va wouldn't get take damage" or "a smart D.Va would carefully use her defense matrix with the cooldown in mind".
>>
>Blizzard goes out of there way to stop people from saying ggez and otherwise being unsportsmanlike
>Characters such as Roadhog say shit like that all the time automatically

Really makes you think
>>
>>376403861
AHO GA?
>>
>>376403861
PIECE OF CAKE
PIECE OF CAKE
PIECE OF
PIECE OF
PIECE OF CAKE
>>
>>376403861
>Blizzard goes out of there way to stop people from saying ggez and otherwise being unsportsmanlike
>D.Va still exists

IS THIS EZMODE
>>
could you guys tone it down with the cussing
>>
The problem isn't Winston, it's the fact that tank-killers like Reaper are completely fucking useless and can't do their job until Blizzard fixes them.
>>
WIIIIIIIIIINstoooon will fuck you up!
>>
>>376401749
>mcsniper reborn
yeah no thanks, he is extremly strong if you can aim
i really dont want to see him destroy more fun than he allready does
>>
Winston's personality doesn't seem suited to his actual role as a character. You hear him be all thoughtful saying shit like "Imagination is the essence of discovery" one minute, the next he's crushing people with his enormous weight and frying them to death
>>
When will Reaper get a buff
>>
>>376404353
It doesn't have to be as extreme as Soldier's own range, but adding even another 5m to McCree would help. As it is, he has to get within Roadhog's hook to do full damage and hope the hook's on cooldown or that he misses against all odds.
>>
>>376403692
Hooking someone from out of their field of view is always satisfying.
>>
>>376403861
How exactly have they gone out of their way?
>>
>>376403191
do you have one of these for all the roles? quite interesting
>>
File: offense[1].png (67KB, 961x541px) Image search: [Google]
offense[1].png
67KB, 961x541px
>>376404646
>>
File: support[1].png (64KB, 961x541px) Image search: [Google]
support[1].png
64KB, 961x541px
>>376404646
>>376404884
Tank one was posted earlier
>>
>>376404884
S76 truly is disgusting
>>
>>376402050
>That's like saying Mercy or Lucio is bad because they can't 1v1 tanks.

that's a different class

all healer can beat any other healer if you are skilled enough
>>
>>376404489
the problem lies with roadhog not with mcfag, onehit ability with short cooldown(still) and a massive hitbox
>>
>>376405096
You missed the entire point, didn't you? It doesn't matter if he can't 1v1 other tanks because he's designed to 1v1 squishy flankers/snipers that wreck everyone else, including other tanks. As a tank you shouldn't be focusing on killing other tanks you should be focusing on keeping your team alive.

And no one gives a shit about how well healers kill other healers because they shouldn't even be bothering to do so. The only exception is Zenyatta because he's designed to be a hybrid glass cannon that can also heal slowly.
>>
>>376405005
No he isn't.
>>
>>376405005
Don't worry he's going to get a well-deserved nerf

by 1 damage :^)
>>
>>376404884
>>376404946
thx bro
>>
>>376405819
>19 damage per round with good ROF and extreme range compared to Mc'Reee
>Really strong group heal
>Fucking helix rockets
>Aimbot on his ultimate
Nothing wrong
>>
>>376406002
Indeed, he's perfectly balanced.
Buff the others instead.
>>
>Blizz creates a proper tank counter
>suddenly all the grandmaster players who got there playing ez mode Reinhardt and Roadhog plummet down to plat
>>
>>376405005
I barely even try when playing him but still wreck shit. He is way too strong
I laugh when I press q as him and get nanoboosted and I do literally nothing and get a teamwipe. What the fuck were Blizzard thinking buffing the easiest hero in the game
>>
>>376406206
Good thing they won't make a proper tank counter, just keep making more shields and increasing their time on the field.
>Reducing the cooldown on Orisa's shield when it's already refreshed by the time the enemy team decides to break it
>>
>>376406002
Helix rockets get to me the most, his damage is already insane and then you have 120 damage burst on top of it to make flanking him dangerous as fuck for no good reason

Helix rockets made sense with his old damage but now it's outright stupid
>>
>>376405819
yes
>>
>some faggot makes a video called "how to git gud as winston"
>in the days following that video winston has been more prominent in matches

I hate youtube cancer.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.