[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM A PHANTOM THIEF YOU EFF'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: latest-1.png (270KB, 324x866px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
270KB, 324x866px
HEY MOTHEREFF'ERS.

DiD YOU EFF's KNOW. AND I MEAN, DID YOU EFF'ING ACTUALLY EFF'ING KNOW.

THAT WE ARE THE THE EFF'ING PHANTOM THIEVES YOU EFF'ERS???

EFF YOU EFF'S. BULLSHIT EFF'S. DAMN MORON EFF'S.

PHANTOM THIEVES FOR EFF'ING LIFE.
>>
>>376397889
Fuck you retard.
>>
>>376397889
t. Morganafags
>>
>>376397889
So he's Sammy?
>>
I like Ryuji AND Morgana. Get smoked.
>>
Why does he say eff?
>>
File: 74398.png (371KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
74398.png
371KB, 600x600px
>>376397889
Truly a best character
>>
>>376398449
literally every bad thing that happened to the group was because he can't keep his stupid mouth shut
i was very sad when he survived the explosion
>>
>>376398316
"Fuck" is not allowed for PG13 games especially if it is said a lot. "Shit" is allowed.
>>
>>376398871
Imagine how boring the game would be if not for this effin duuuude ;)
>>
>>376399029

Except "fuck" and "fucking" are both used a ton of times in persona 5 too.

You'd know this if you weren't parroting memes and actually played the game.
>>
>>376399029
>"Fuck" is not allowed
>Throbbing King of Desire is fine though
>>
>>376397889
If he actually said the word "fuck" in all instances of "eff", he'd actually be a believable character.

Why is he such a step down from Yosuke
>>
BEST BRO
>>
>>376399029
P5 is M
>>
>>376399142
Never voiced.
>>
>>376399601
"Get the fuck in the car." -Kaneshiro mook to Makoto.
>>
>>376399029
I thought this too until I saw that fuck was indeed used in-game
Im guessing that in the japanese text ryuiji uses a light version of cussing and they translated that into effing
Of course, no one outside of neogaf actually says effing but I guess they needed to go thi route or have ryuuji become Samuel L. Jackson, since he says fuck a lot
>>
>>376399029
>game is literally rated M
>hur dur PG13
>>
>>376398316
He's a kid. So he "isn't allowed" to literally say fuck. That's the only reason i can think of why they made him say "eff" instead.
>>
Why the fuck does everyone say PROLLY?
Ryuji says it at first and you think it's because he's a yankee using that dialect, and then Futaba uses it and you think well OK, she's a hikki online hacker girl it's kinda like 13375P33K, but then fucking grown adults like Sojiro and Sae start saying it.
Annoyed me more than EFFIN' did desu.
>>
>>376398871

That's literally not true at all. Makoto is the only person in the entire game who ever overhears him talking about PT stuff in public.

I can understand not liking Ryuji but he was far from causing "every single problem" the group faced. How about why the fuck didn't anyone check to make sure it was clear before going into Okumura's palace despite knowing full well normal people can see them vanishing? Or having a hideout on a busy bridge in the middle of the day? The group as a whole was about as discreet as a herd of elephants.
>>
>>376403562
I agree, the whole team were a bunch of retards. I'm surprised they got as far as they did, but Ryuji was on a whole different level. He was always starting shit with everyone whenever he could for no apparent reason.

I didn't hate him, I just didn't like him being on the team. Outside of Phantom Thief business, he was pretty bro.
>>
>>376404024
Junpei spilling his spaghetti and pretending to be the leader of SEES to the worst possible person he met on the street was really cute. His naivete is really endearing.

Ryuji on the other hand just keeps embarrassing himself.
>>
File: 1477258199434.jpg (272KB, 891x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477258199434.jpg
272KB, 891x499px
>>376397889
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.