[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the remaining three characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: b015bsxrjdwy.jpg (304KB, 1110x532px) Image search: [Google]
b015bsxrjdwy.jpg
304KB, 1110x532px
Who are the remaining three characters?
>>
>>376397286
fourth one i thought could be big enough to be Azam but i can't make sense of the head(?)

the bangs on fifth is looking more and more like Hinata but makes no sense to me story-wise
>>
nobody cares.

and those that do care can't connect to the fucking servers.
>>
>>376397470
>let me just reply to a thread about a game I don't care about expressing how I don't care about it

good job
>>
>>376397429
>fourth one i thought could be big enough to be Azam

There's another part of his shillouete that clearly shows he's using something like a dog collar, I doubt Azam would be using something like this. Some people are saying it's Abigail from Final Fight or Mecha Zangief.

>the bangs on fifth is looking more and more like Hinata but makes no sense to me story-wise
Why would Hinata make sense story-wise? She appears as an NPC in the beach stage, if anything she has a good chance considering Alex was once an NPC in a stage aswell.
>>
>>376397650
True about Hinata and I know she's a friend of Sakura's I just meant it seems so far the first three are story-related

but yeah the other two remaining I've no idea.

I actually did want to see both Azam and Shibasaki somehow
>>
>>376397429
Maybe he has a flat-top hairdo and a neanderthal brow.
>>
>>376397734
They don't have many non playable characters in the story mode to use as DLC now though, there's Byron, Azam and the dolls and none of the shillouetes look like any of those. I've heard some people saying that the last one could be Yoshimitsu, if SF was to get a Tekken rep Yoshimitsu would be one of the best choices for sure and the last character is kinda coming out at around the same time as Tekken so there's that.
>>
>>376397939
I'm just surprised that the last one if male, seems to have a slimmer frame than the other males in the game, at least going by the arm
>>
Is that a robot?
>>
>>376398074
Could be.
>>
>>376397286
Azam (Rashids bodyguard)
Taylor (Guile/Charlies C.O)
Satsuki (Bison Doll with katana)
>>
>>376397521
oh no, don't get me wrong, I DO care.

I just can't connect to the fucking servers like everyone else that cares.
>>
File: Gan.jpg (80KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
Gan.jpg
80KB, 800x667px
>>376397286
Could the 4th character be Gan?
>>
>>376398662
I don't know who is this guy but he looks awesome, I hope it's him.
>>
>>376399125
Nothing wrong with that, just play whatever game you enjoy and have fun with it.
>>
>>376397286
4th looks like mecha gief so hard. 5th looks like satsuki. Last could be anyone.
>>
File: RS.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RS.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>376398764
From Rival School/Project Justice
>>
3rd is hagar.
>>
>>376397286
Literal whos
>>
trash game is dead because capcom never fixed their servers.

i can't understand it, dumping all that time and money into developing a game when literally the most crucial part of it is overlooked and broken.
>>
Abigail
Hinata
Yoshimitsu
>>
File: Garuda_SFV.jpg (324KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
Garuda_SFV.jpg
324KB, 400x540px
>>376397286
Not sure on the first one, maybe Azam.
Second one looks like it has Hinata's bangs.
The armor on the third one looks like Garuda.
>>
>>376397286
Who are these characters and which guilty gear/blaz blue gimmick will they copy this time?
Find out next year after even more delays!
>>
>>376400775
Theyre trying to fix the servers with that test they're doing on the 11th. I'd say making the game more fun to play is more crucial.
>>
>>376403786
Ed is more like Angel or Nelson from KOFif anything. Kolin is weid
>>
Why not just release the game with all the characters
>>
>>376405669
they wanted the game to be out in time for Capcom Pro Tour iirc. That's why we got a such a barebones release that's still not proper yet.
>>
>>376397286
All remaining 3 are naruto
>>
File: the king.jpg (69KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
the king.jpg
69KB, 800x742px
no sagat no buy
>>
>>376406831

Sagat's story arc was finished in 4
>>
>our game is dying, what do we do?

>I know, let's make season 2 all original character donut steels
>>
>>376407804
it's good that season 2 is all original characters.
gives the game its own identity, if they just kept bringing back classics we would just have Street Fighter 4 again.
HOWEVER they tried this before with street fighter 3, and that didn't sell either.
>>
>>376407969
I'm always for new characters, but making a season 2 full of new characters when you have difficulties to sell your game is a fucking dumb business plan
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.