[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battlerite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: br.jpg (38KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
38KB, 460x215px
Anyone playing this game? It's the most amazing adrenaline rush I've had in vidya for ages. For those that don't know, it's basically WoW arena the gamemode, or teamfight-only doto with wasd movement. No randomness, all numbers are avaibale, skill only, final destination
>>
Had fun when it came out, got to g13, then ranks were reset to some bullshit new system and I didn't get shit for it.
That was just he last straw, the slow movement and even slower movement while attacking really killed the game for me.

On the bright side I do have 50 green razer mount codes to sell at a later date so it's not all bad.
>>
>>376396627
They recently did some changes to the MS and lmb values, it's faster now, since that was a common complaint
>>
i haven't tried it yet but i played Bloodline Champions since beta.
is it slower?

i could solo a team with Nomad or Stalker, especially Stalker, then they nerfed her.

the problem with skill-based games like that is if you can't find people on your level you're screwed and if you find people on your level, they can't nerd rage otherwise you aren't gonna last long as a team.
>>
>>376396750
It used to be slower, now I'm not so sure anymore. Watch a stream or something I guess

Yeah, I got a friend to queue up with that I've been playing similar games with for ages, we're on an equal skill-level mechanics-wise, but I'm still a little better at predicting enemy behaviour, like when they'll use counter, and he tends to refuses to acknowledge that prediction is even a thing
Still fun though
>>
>>376396550
I've been playing it, and I've been having the same experience. It's lacking content though, and the speed is really troubling. It feels like I can't dodge auto-attacks. It's not that I don't try, it's that the movement is so predictable. I 1v1'd Jumong vs Jumong just by auto-attacking once.
>>
>>376397040
>It's lacking content though
Yeah, it is. There needs to be some kinda fun-mode to relax from the stress of actual games, and the roster is still pretty small. It's on a decent track, though.

I don't know about the dodging part, at least since the MS update I can do it quite often. The thing is that you slow down a lot with some heroes when attacking, so you got to time your attacks properly or you'll be hit yourself
>>
>>376396550

Wasn't this supposed to be F2P back in January?
>>
>>376397176
I don't think they specified a release date yet
>>
Favourite heroes? I started with Ashka, since she's just a great all-arounder with an active playstyle. Then I moved over to Varesh for a bit, since he's pretty good to learn the fundamentals with- his stuff is hard to hit, you have to be smart about using your outs, and you have to use your ex skills all the time. Now I moved over to oldur, because I wanted to play a support for a bit, and because his reflect bubble is fun
>>
>>376397268
>Ask anon why they charged money for accessing beta last year.
>"It will be free next year, just wait"

top kek.
Glad, I ain't got shilled back then.
>>
>>376397372
What
I paid the $20 because I wanted to continue playing the game after the beta or whatever ended
It'll eventually go f2p buy2hero when it fully releases, but why wait until then just to play a gimped version if I can play now and get all ther heroes forever anyhow
>>
>>376397446
>want to test the game
>plz pay

Ok shill.
>>
>>376397496
I'm not telling you to do so anon, I'm explaining my own reasoning
>>
>>376397337
Rook because im a skilless monkey who can only win by playing a gimmicky, broken, anti-fun piece of shit hero.
>>
I was interested until I saw WASD movement. I was raised on RuneScape, click to move is too comfy.
Playing HotS for that assfaggot itch now.
>>
>>376398575
God do I love shitting on rooks who use their counters in the most predictable ways
They're just huge immobile targets after that
>>
>>376398906
I really enjoy doing a easy af mindless combo from my dumb stun into wall slam into rock throw into charge! Sooo fun to play.
>>
>>376398685
fucking christ i hope this post isnt real
>>
>>376399098
I love playing toreador/matador with Rooks as Jewmong. See the charge coming, slide out with a simple space, wait for the counter, load right click, wait for the jump, put trap under. It's hilarious everytime.
>>
>>376399418
100℅ real. Deal, nerd.
>>
>>376396550
I didn't like the lack of a 1v1 mode but I thought it was fun. Liked playing as pic related.
>>
File: 1493135234646.jpg (175KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
1493135234646.jpg
175KB, 683x797px
Im just sitting here and waiting for a refund once it release
>>
im just hoping for a new support hero right now to play. but its pretty fun
>>
>>376403631
Grimrog when
oh wait, they butchered Reaver too, so I'd rather not see what they'd do to him
>>
>>376404256
Also Harbinger. Was my favourite champion in blc. He's a fucking atrocity in battlerite in comparison. Not even close to being the same character.
Then again alch (lucie) is pretty much the same and she is one of the most fun healers to play, so I dealt with it. I've played since alpha and was g14, but didn't care for the new season grind so only around champion level there. The game needs a lot of work and the developers are bad at providing fast substantial updates. For example, the last patch featured some balance changes, small character reworks, a new legendary skin and texture/model update to a character and a new map. The continuous balance updates are nice enough, but overall makes little sense if you're going to rework most characters and add new ones eventually, so that balance becomes a mess anyway. I'd rather want them to work on overall feel and speed of the game, add new characters which are actually fun with good mechanics, and then balance when that shit has been added. But I guess having played around 550 hours I wouldn't say that the game isn't fun. Playing against people of equal skill is great, but the matchmaking system and lack of players makes that an impossiblity and solo queue features major whining fags every other game.
>>
>>376404841
Queue really does seem fucked. I'm playing with my friend in platinum ~2, and we get enemies ranging from complete shitters who barely know the basics to people who are clearly way above our level- all in plat
I don't understand why there's a winstreak bonus point system, all it does is skew the ratings
>>
>>376404841
Also you made a good point with balancing being a pretty futile act until the whole roster is released. Though it makes more sense than in say dota, due to the smaller teams and scope, and less counterpicking and such. If something's broken now, chances are it'll also be broken with a full roster.
The Jumong change was more about changing the dynamics of how he's played, and less about balance, iirc
>>
>watch a high ranked streamer soloqueue for a while
>they ALWAYS find way to spin the loss on their teammate, even after acknowledging that they made mistakes themselves
Man why are people such shitters
>>
>>376396550
It's great, but not enough players are playing, it's hard to get balanced matches

I'm waiting the F2P release to play again
>>
>>376404962
Was playing yesterday as champion vs low plats in 3's. It was somwhat late, sure, but it was laughable how it seemed like we couldn't even meet at least a diamond team.
>>376405221
Yeah sure. But let's be honest. Jumong was always pretty one dimensional and monstrous in 2v2. The fact that it took this long to make substantial changes to him is a bit damning considering they had to spend time before the rework on just changing small things around first like "Jumong +2 dmg m1" Every balance change post rework was pretty much wasted, and for people playing the game, a rework seemed inevitable.
>>
devs said they gonna release it early this year but they went full jew and just keep trying to milk money from the early access players. they literally would make more money if they just made it f2p already and started adding actual fucking content.
>>
>>376409224
Maybe they just want to polish the game more before doing the big step of going f2p
HoN rushed things hard and look where that got them
>>
>>376409586
theyre not polishing anything

its just like 3 new heroes so far and more lootboxes...
>>
>>376404841
I like the current Ruh
but yeah, not really the same old Harb
>>
>>376410023
They're still working on the UI, gameplay systems such as ms, tutorials and such for new players, better comp play support, and probably more things I forgot about
>>
>>376396550
>re-releasing bloodline champions as a pay2play game

It's like they wanted this game to fail
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.