[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oedon visits Caryll and leads to him making the runes. Oedon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1479009899611.png (215KB, 620x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479009899611.png
215KB, 620x525px
Oedon visits Caryll and leads to him making the runes.

Oedon believes beastness to be degenerate and deeply despises it

Mergo is Oedon's child

Annaleise bears a Blood Child, that of Oedon

Oedon is formless

When a Great One dies, they do not truly die. Only their current form dies

The Moon Presence is Oedon attempting to be reborn.

This is evidenced by the Doll receiving blood echoes and returning power to give the blood echoes to the Moon Presence (((Oedon)))

Oedon is the reason of seeking blood
I know wee just had one of these but it's just so fucking fascinating.

All and any theories welcome.
>>
Caryll is a girl
>>
File: Formless Oedon Tier 3.png (147KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Formless Oedon Tier 3.png
147KB, 400x400px
>>376387795
Then why Oedon rune is connected to quicksilver bullets?
>oozing blood is a medium of the highest grade, and the essence of the formless Great One
I think it is very similar to that Lovecraft story, the colour out of space, in which Oedon is the thing spreading and feeding on everything.
>>
I always believed that Oedon and the Moon Presence are separate great ones with conflicting agendas.

> Oedon looking for a surrogate host to bear a child
> The Moon Presence is the entity that allows the night to end per cycle via the contract and hunters dream
>>
>>376388575
Quicksilver bullets are fortified by blood.
>>
Tips for Blood Starve Beast? He's kicking my ass
>>
>>376390823
dodge left
>>
>>376390823
Don't lock on. Literally walk towards him (a little to his left/right side, preferible left) when he is charging).
>>
The world that the eternal painter in dark souls was painting into creation was bloodborne. She used blood of the dark soul to do it (hence the name blood born) and there are a couple other things like how she describes how the new world will be that you could also say about bloodborne
>>
>>376390823
parry

gitgud
>>
Except the Moon Presence is called Luna by the Doll.
>>
>>376390923
This
>>
>>376390823
All his attacks can be dodged by walking left. Just learn when and when not to attack. Carry antidote.
>>
>>376394069
Tell me why and how that disproves it though.

Luna is just a common name for moon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.