[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it live up to kh2fm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
Will it live up to kh2fm?
>>
Nope. KH3FM though, is gonna fucking kill it.
>>
haha no
>>
no, but hopefully this >>376387841 happens. There better be a final mix expansion for kh3 with rebalanced/improved gameplay, new bosses and enemies, and more content.
>>
The 2 dev team doesn't exist anymore, what the fuck do you think?
>>
>>376387748
It's not hard to live up to gutter trash
>>
>>376387748
2 is trash. If it weren't for the DS games it would be the worst in the series.
>>
File: 1422702395487.jpg (46KB, 374x315px) Image search: [Google]
1422702395487.jpg
46KB, 374x315px
Based on the gameplay from BBS 0.2, absolutely not. It'll be its own unique game and I'm sure it'll be at least decent, but nothing will ever compare to the combat of KH2
>>
My memory of KH2FM is that I thought fighting the organization members through those little floating encounters and in the data battles was going to be the best part, but it was really lame because they're so rife with pure invincibility, you can't control the pace of the fight at all, and although good fight looks good, it felt like a lot of trial and error where you figure out what the singular correct way to respond to any given attack was. There are a lot of options in KH2's combat but there seemed to be pretty much one approach to all of those fights. I think there's also gotta be a more elegant way to prevent infinite combos than revenge value, it pretty much just makes the fights turn-based.

Those are almost all optional though so it's not too much of an issue.
>>
>>376389315
Huh. Learning the organization fights was the best part of the game for me. I pop off almost every time I win because it's just so satisfying.
>>376388729
>>376388952
What are the good KH games if not
2FM? Assuming you guys like KH at all.
>>
>>376387748
>Osaka
>0.2 was shit
Nope. Nomura is a hack and had nothing to do with KH2FM end game bosses being good either.
>>
File: 1493691625864.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493691625864.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>376387748

Hell if I know anymore. Will it even release anytime soon? We barely even have info about the game outside a couple yearly tech demos and screenshots. Swear the wait will continue as they eventually just roll out the ps5, which may be soon seeing how it feels the ps4 is reaching the end of Sony's interest.
>>
No good game has taken this long to make.

Please prove me wrong
>>
>>376390105
I find learning the ins and outs of the organization fights to be interesting for its own reasons, there's clearly a lot of very deliberate design to them. Just not a big fan of that sort of rigid pattern-based boss fight, although they are intelligently made. I'd be lying if I said I never felt satisfied about winning, though.
>>
>>376387748
I lost all hype for this, I grew up waiting for it.

They took too fucking long, fuck you Sq enix.

You pushed back kh3 to work on those FF turds.
>>
>>376388952
>>376388729
>trying to force this meme this bad

fuck off
>>
>>376390417
No, it was Nomura fucking around on KH spinoffs that pushed back FF that in turn pushed back KH3.
>>
>>376390376
You can brute force most of the data fights though. Don't pretend they have SMT-tier "do exactly what we tell you to" design.
>>
File: file.jpg (43KB, 425x263px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
43KB, 425x263px
>when you beat Lingering Will for the first time
>>
>>376390481
No, it was SE announcing Versus XIII well before any competent company would have, pooring an entire team into it for a decade, then thinking they needed to remind people they know kingdom hearts exists so they divide Nomura's attention to have him pump out some spinoffs

Seriously, SE the past 10 years is a shining example of how not to run your company
>>
>>376390205
>0.2 was shit

It wasn't shit
Nowhere near as good as KHII, but miles better than their previous games.

Personally I just want to see how the latest build looks gameplay-wise
>>
>>376390481

>spinoffs
>>
Hot off the presses
>>
>>376392414
No it was Nomura going to work on KHBBS 2 years after Versus was announced instead of making Versus. He had a team making BBS when he could have used that team to make Versus instead.
>>
>>376393181
who?
>>
>>376393332
https://twitter.com/Jose_Strife
>>
>>376393181

>with cuts

shit that fucking sucks, but then again that would probably mean there might be a final mix version. Understandable since they don't want to delay it as it is already.

>>376387748

I sincerely doubt it but all they need to do is make the combat fluid like 2fm and work from there, if it turns out to suck what's even worse is that the ps4 ports are still fucked and the only way to play kh2fm properly is to either emulate or get a ps2...
>>
>>376393246
...Why would he want a B team working on what was supposed to be his magnum opus?
>>
>>376393751
It wasn't his magnum opus, it was just another game, and that team is making KH3 so clearly he has no problem with using them to make a console game.
>>
>>376393846
Thankfully the KH2 staff are working on FF7
>>
>>376394239
They aren't, besides Nomura and Nojima only one other person from KH2 is working on 7R.
>>
>>376387748
Will anything? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ
>>
>>376394239

hasn't the company gone through several corporate restructuring and shit like that? I would imagine the original team have been long split up to the different dev teams at this point
>>
>>376394445
Yeah, I was mainly referring to Mitsunori Takahashi, the lead battle planner on KH2, who was confirmed to be working on FF7 remake.
>>
>>376393181
Thanks, SE, I'll wait for 3FM then.
>>
>>376391658
Level 99 with Ultima Weapon, about 80/80/99 Str/Magic/Defense and stocked up on a few megalixers, and it STILL took me like 20 tries. Asshole is no joke. Tanking through his damage is not funny.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.