[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a flaw, you literally can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (14KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 235x215px
Name a flaw, you literally can't.
>>
>>376387651
Zora egg quest.
>>
>>376387651
stressful time limit
>>
>>376387651
Eyeball balloons.
>>
>>376387651
>shitty bosses
>>
>>376387692
Shit son, you must think life is a god damn nightmare then.
>>
Not using Ganondorf, Sheik and Impa as fishing spot managers
>>
Not many dungeons, and the ice dungeon kinda sucked.
You play as annoying kid link
>[HUH HAH HEEYAH intensifies]
Time loop mechanic led to a lot of wasted cycles if you played it back in the 90s without a guide and didn't know exactly what you can do in one 3 day period, and you would end up just fucking around accomplishing nothing of note which could get aggravating.
>>
>>376389301

>3ds
>90s

The remake has more owl statues so you lose a lot less on a blind run.

Also

>using a guide
>>
>>376387651

Literally everything that was changed from the n64 version that isn't the framerate
>>
>>376387651
>hide and seek in the tutorial sucks
>only two good dungeons out of 4
>stealth section is awful like in every zelda
>goron part of the final dungeon is the pits
>new zora swimming mechanics are bad
>new gyorg and twinmold fights are terrible
>>
Bombers notebook ruined the remake
>>
>>376387651
Too many fucking race minigames.
Dreary environments that aren't fun to explore.
Too many useless masks.
Waste of Goddamn time.
Kool-Aid chugging fans worse than MGS Weebs.
>>
It's Majora's Mask.
>>
4 dungeons
shitty side quests
>>
>>376387651
Most of the changes were retarded
>>
>>376387651
>Turning Zora swimming from fun to requiring magic to swim at top speed
>No speed conservation when jumping on water as Deku Link so you can't go further by spinning at it
>>
>>376387651
it ended
>>
Half the dungeons are boring

Not much meat to the game other than the side quests
>>
>>376387651
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game, and the 3DS version is the best version of it

My one complaint though, is the quest tracker they added in the 3DS version ruins some of the sidequests by telling you EXACTLY what to do. You don't get the joy of figuring it out on your own as much as you did in the original.

I still prefer it over the N64 version though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yYCtULoa30

this track makes me happy every time I hear it

gorons are so silly
>>
>>376392934
>this game heavily centered around its many intricate sidequests is shallow if you ignore the sidequests

wow u really made me think
>>
>>376387651
>retardifying the clock
>retardifying the notebook
>RIPing Zora Swim, the most fun mechanic in the original game

Other than that it's great, fishing holes were a perfect addition which should have been in the original.
>>
>>376393318

Yah, and if you don't care for the side quests, there's not much to the game

Hence calling it a flaw
>>
>>376387651
i can't apply myself enough to finish it
>>
>>376393439
>Yah, and if you don't care for the side quests, there's not much to the game

Yeah and if you don't care about basketball there's not gonna be much in NBA 2k17 for you either.
>>
>>376387651
Adding the "eye" to all bosses

Changing Twinmold battle to bare knuckle throwdown
>>
>>376392276
>new gyorg and twinmold fights are terrible
They were also terrible in the original.
>>
>>376387651
Too much busywork. Losing your items every 3 days sucks when the game is constantly asking you to bring stupid shit everywhere.
>>
>>376393645

Yah, you're right

I should go into a Zelda game and expect the dungeons and adventuring to take a backseat to giving a hand some toilet paper
>>
the rainbow stairs in the observatory were changed to boring brown shit, this was the moment you truly realized majora's mask is not like the other zelda games so it's a shame they changed it
>>
>>376393898
What is adventuring to you and is nine dungeons not enough?

Maybe just play a different game if you don't like puzzles and exploration anonymous. That tends to be the point of Zelda.
>>
>>376393994

Adventuring is going out in the world and exploring, not hanging around a main hub town doing errands
>>
3ds port was worse than the original in every conceivable way for starters
>>
>>376394131
So Majora's Mask should be perfect for you then. Again maybe just play a different game if you don't like puzzles and exploration anonymous. That tends to be the point of Zelda.
>>
>>376394213

Are you reading the exact opposite of what I'm saying
>>
>>376387651
Gyorg and Twinmold were fucking different, and that's good, but jfc they were hard. I've played the original hundreds of times and the douchebaggery that came out of those two fights in the remake was absurd.

They were pretty cool though
>>
>>376394353
This, I literally had only 1 in-game hour left after beating those two. If I had gotten a game-over and had to redo the entire dungeon, I'd probably have quit.
>>
>>376387692
Literally this. It ruined all enjoyment for me. Not just because there's a fucking ticking always on screen but also because you NEED to complete whatever objective you had in mind before the 72 hours are up or you will have made ZERO progression.

I know you can slow time and you have hours of time on your hands, but just the fact that time is always moving makes me stressed. When I play Zelda, I'm the kind of guy who just mooches around, exploring everything, bombing everything, climbing up high and just enjoying the view. Exploration is a major draw for me and MM doesn't let me enjoy that at a leasurly pace. I know that's the point of the game, but I can't get past it. The problem is with ME not the game.
>>
>>376393348
>>retardifying the clock
Clock and time changes were the best fucking change.
>inb4 hurr durr casualization!!!
I'd rather actually do the Anju and Kafei quest than change to time of day and just sit there doing nothing until an event happens.
>>
>>376393885
>Losing your items every 3 days sucks when the game is constantly asking you to bring stupid shit everywhere.
Wut? You lose consumables. All of which can be found in pots and grass everywhere. When does the game ever ask you to keep a consumable with you that's hard to obtain again?
>>
>>376394353
How the fuck did I miss the autism that was the decision to nerf Zora swimming? I mean seriously. Swimming was so much fun and made so much more difficult by limiting top speed (and essentially jumping out of the water like a majestic fucking dolphin) to the magic meter. That revamped Zora trial on the moon would have been so much better had it not been for that, but no, they done fucked em both.

I had no problems with the Bomber's Notebook and the fact that you could Song of Double Time to whatever hour you wanted made the Couple's Mask sidequest more bearable, but I can see where people would complain.
>>
>>376387651

destroyed the dark aesthetic with updated kiddy graphics
>>
File: 064[1].png (56KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
064[1].png
56KB, 400x240px
Press F for Goht
>>
File: Goht.png (336KB, 642x572px) Image search: [Google]
Goht.png
336KB, 642x572px
>>376395629
>TFW they ruined the one good boss fight in the game
F
>>
240p/sub 30fps/those swimming controls

>>376387692
The time limit literally doesn't even make sense past the first cycle. It doesn't make any sense at all to have time going inside dungeons whatsoever. IT doesn't add anything. It just prolongs the game.
>>
>>376395740
really? goht is the one boss that is nearly unchanged

the fight is exactly the same other than the eye popping out when you knock him down

so you hit the eye instead of his body, the fight is the same

you just want to whine and nitpick

adversity to change is a sign of autism anon
>>
>>376395838
>Defending the eyes
This is autism.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.