[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Denuvo prayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

All hail our Messiah, Denuvo! Piratefags are scum of humanity.
Poorfags contribute nothing to the world, they shall not have rights. They shall be our slaves forever. Fuck poorfag loving communism!
Subhumans should be killed.
>>
>>376386010
meanwhile, denufags crying now that Denuvo 4 x64 is confirmed rekt with sniper meme warrior 3 and NIEr cracked
>>
>>376386654
I think this is a lie, subhuman! Enjoy your poverty.
>>
>>376386735
You "think" but you're wrong.
>>
>>376386806
Someone made a mod that obliterated the crack. Kys third world poorfag subhuman! I hope your parents and children die too!
>>
>>376387010
But OP, if you don't install the mod the crack is just fine. Also, the "obliteration" in the mod is just 2 lines of code, which can be easily removed since the mod is open source.
>>
>>376387242
The mod fixes performance too.
>>
>>376387604
Actually this is correct, but the point is the mod is open source. Tot he extent that "protections" provided by the mod have already been removed just to show how ineffective the method he used was. I don't know why the mod maker even bothered.
>>
Tfw don't care about Nier and just want older Denuvo games to get cracked.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>>376386654

delete this
>>
>>376388016
Like what?
>>
>>376388126
Mainly Unravel, but I also want to try ABZU. The problem is that those games aren't popular, so no one cares about cracking them.
>>
File: 1234123415.gif (737KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1234123415.gif
737KB, 245x184px
Calling any dev that may be on tonight

Even if you still use denuvo, do you realistically see this lingering around at least 5 more years?

Furthering this, if you are working on PC, what are your current thoughts regarding console piracy on PS4/Xbone/switch
(mind you ps4 has been broken so far, we can run retail games on testkits if decrypted to unsigned formats, but retail systems will take more time)

And finally, do you realistically see there being any definitive anti-piracy measure that won't fuck a consumer?

I speak to this who work on the ps4 stuff and have confirmed it working myself so I just wanted to pass a heads up that you should use latest sdk if at all possible. The more up to date the less chance it'll be pirated since it's only at or below whatever current exploited firmware is available. Public is 1.76, private is 4.55 at the moment

does anyone even give a shit for the xbone anymore in exploit terms?
>>
>>376386010
Let's hope the free mod scum gets crushed along with nexusmods so our overlords at valve can finally make the filth pay for all that content.
>>
>>376388226
Lol I've never heard of them, unless abzu is some underwater game?
Well they're old so just buy them? Probably pretty cheap.
>>
>>376388319
kek.
>>
>>376388339
That's just it. The games I want are not well known, so no one cares about cracking them. In fact, it was probably a miracle that CPY cracked Inside.
>>
>>376388296
Idk what youre talking about but denuvo is still going to be a thing 5 years from now. I belive there were some games that confirmed to use it in 2018...not too sure though.

Denuvo is like gun control. It doesn't do much unless everyone's on board. So... It might get worse over the years.
>>
>>376388661
Was tossing in console security as a slightly related thing

I see denuvo as a joke honestly. Delivers it's intended purpose but past that investment I'm hard pressed to say it's worth it
>>
>>376388563
But if you want them then buy them.... Unless you're like me and just hate denuvo. It's been nearly 2 years and I've yet to purchase a denuvo title and I never will. Not after it fucked me over in the game hitman.
>>
>>376388827
I don't want to buy them because my computer probably won't be able to run them that well. My computer actually isn't even designed for gaming, so even if I did buy them, I wouldn't be able to enjoy them at the best resolution or even medium settings, and I'm too poor to upgrade.

Does Denuvo actually affect performance or something?
>>
>>376388780
Definitely not worth it at all. I guess it depends on the game though. I think it would be wise to allocate the money elsewhere like towards marketing.
Even a shit game can succeed if it's marketed correctly.

The thing about pirates is that they probably weren't going to buy the game period. Some pirate just to test out the game. I personally download as much as I buy these days. Honestly tired of all the mediocre and broken games that has released on pc the past 4 years. Can't trust games to come out working 100% anymore. Even nier had issues from what I heard. Now some people are saying a mod is essential to have the game perform better? It's ridiculous.

It's also worth it to the company to have people like >>376388016 not play for free lol.
>>
File: ASDFASDFSD.jpg (246KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
ASDFASDFSD.jpg
246KB, 710x842px
>>376386010
NO V4 WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THEM
>>
>>376389205
I'm not sure if it still does as of late. I'd imagine it does prevent optimal playability depending on the game since its similar to having a Antivirus scanning constantly. Similar....

For me, it prevented me from being able to play hitman for a whole month. Tried so many different things ever few days but the game either crashed constantly or didn't start up at all. Performance wasn't all too great either considering my system at the time (4690k/gtx 780 sli).

I ended up not playing the game till the final episode released. Of course it was working by then but performance could've been better. I don't like fps dips, it drives me crazy.

Anyway, I've vowed never to buy a denuvo game so I won't. I got the hitman key from some youtuber lol. Sometimes it pays to be first.
>>
File: 1R8NpfO.jpg (182KB, 978x972px) Image search: [Google]
1R8NpfO.jpg
182KB, 978x972px
>>376389380
Legit, who the fuck makes these? They're doing great things for the internet.
>>
>>376389584
Hmm, I didn't actually think Denuvo would cause a game to be unplayable. I thought that basically all of /v/ just wanted Denuvo games to be cracked because /v/ didn't want to pay for them.

It just sucks for me knowing that the games I want can be cracked, but still aren't and likely won't be for some time.
>>
File: 1492298433932.jpg (79KB, 827x726px) Image search: [Google]
1492298433932.jpg
79KB, 827x726px
>>376389716
yeah it's from a switch one recolored
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.