[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

endless legend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Endless Legend.png (353KB, 616x340px) Image search: [Google]
Endless Legend.png
353KB, 616x340px
Looks interesting but a bit pricey, especially with the expansions packs. Anyone playing? Anyone tried?

How good is the vanilla version vs with expansions?
>>
Vanilla is okay
Expacs add three factions and a shitload of new content, so it's by far a better deal
>>
I really enjoy the game. It's pretty atmospheric and shit. You can play the vanilla game without the expansions, though the cheap DLC that adds side quests for the minor factions is pretty good value. It regularly goes on sale for $7.50, and it's definitely worth that price.
>>
>>376383026
had almost 50 hours of fun with it
It's fun but the AI is incredibly retarded or ridiculously op, depending on the race and ai setting
>>
>>376383691
I saw the thread and was gonna post this.

I loved the game. The fact that Civ 6 took several things out of this game to improve itself says alot about it. Totally worth it on sale.
>>
>>376383026
tempest is shit despite its addition of naval warfare
>>
File: 20161029202612_1.jpg (548KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161029202612_1.jpg
548KB, 1600x900px
>>376383026

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! BLING LORDS, BEST LORDS!
>>
File: 20160312170008_1.jpg (684KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160312170008_1.jpg
684KB, 1920x1080px
>>376385764
The cities are really comfy looking when you turn the UI off.
>>
>>376383026
wait for sale. legendary edition goes for 20 bucks. the expansions are good. this game is very good if you like 4x games, but it's also pretty boring if you do not. the great, soothing music and sometimes lack of excitement tends to put me to sleep
>>
I love it but I can't get good no matter what. The only faction with which I have had a modicum of success is with the Lords because they are OP.

I still have about 60 hours in it even though I've never won a campaign. And I still play it from time to time because it's so good that I don't care being a different kind of winner.(fun being the only thing I win in this game)
>>
>>376383026
It's a great game.

It has a very high learning curve, especially if you don't know general 4X ideas.

What it does great is making each faction feel very different in how you play it. Things like Civ just has some bonuses around the edges, but Endless Legend will change your core strategies with the different factions.
>>
>>376386681
try the bug boys. they excel in combat so nobody can really fuck with you. they're always easy wins for me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.