[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The game that saved the west

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: destiny-1.jpg (28KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-1.jpg
28KB, 630x354px
The game that saved the west
>>
>>376381792
>destiny-1.jpg
>Destiny 2
>>
>unlimited grinding the game will save the west
>>
>>376381875
Both are the same shit.
>>
File: shills.jpg (748KB, 1366x1551px) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
748KB, 1366x1551px
>bunghole shills

Its going to be more of the same trash but even worse because trials will still exist, streamers and youtubers will determine weapon balance because theyre the "voice of the community" and PvE will continuously be shat on due to crucible being placed above all else in a game where competitive multiplayer shouldnt exist.

Fuck you.
>>
>>376382705
You didn't even see gameplay for 2 retard
>>
>>376381792
Go fuck yourself the game isn't even out.
>>
>>376381792
As a guy who played a ton of Destiny, probably not. They seriously fucked the game up, especially multiplayer, over the 3 years its been out and have shown little aside from complete incompetence. Every update was just heavy handed nerfs until they nefed the fun right out of the game. Destiny year 1 sandbox with all the content from TTK and RoI and the quality of life stuff they added would be god-tier game. Unfortunately, Bungie caves to the whims of reddit and low level players but with their own extra awful spin and a pile of unintended problems. Won't buy if beta indicates they are sticking with general philosophy they now have for D1.
>>
I like how everyone says "everything will be fixed".

If the previous one made a shit ton of money, nothing will be fixed. The fact that they are already pimping 2 expansions show they are going to do the same exact same as destiny 1: slow roll a $50 game for $200 (multiple phased expansions). And after you spend $200 it will still be a shitty grind with a cancerous fan base.
>>
File: 1493851871321.png (1MB, 600x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1493851871321.png
1MB, 600x1492px
>>376381792
>>
>>376381792

Mr shill as this game is the savior of the west can you confirm i will be able to execute muslims, communist, and heretics?
>>
>>376381792
Game that saved the west.
>>
>>376381792
I will most likely play it with my friends. Unless they choose to play it on console for whatever retarded reason.
>>
>>376381792
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.