/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem thread without heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1400763849320.gif (780KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400763849320.gif
780KB, 400x300px
Do you like Fire Emblem? What FE games are you playing? Need tactical advice or want to talk about anything? Ask here!
>>
Is Shadow Dragon worth playing? I've heard it's one of the lesser entries.
>>
But there's already an /feg/, in fact, I have it open in another tab.
>>
>>376381862
I like it. But, it's pretty weak at times
>>
>>376381862
It's worth playing, but it is one of the lesser entries.

If you don't mind a shoddier interface, consider playing FE3 instead.
>>
>>376381957
>>376382038
Thanks for the input.
>>
File: ch10.png (105KB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
ch10.png
105KB, 512x349px
Please suggest tactics to approach this chapter in a 0% growths warpless playthrough. I can't think of any reliable way to get through it that doesn't involve draining the ballistae with Dagda.
Also, I'm fairly certain I need Karin to be mounted at the start of the chapter to get the rescue staff safely, but is there another way to do so?
With a bit of rescuing I can get Makua to the bottom house before the thief as long as I get the fire sword armor out of the way on turn 2. Fergus can usually capture him if promoted + speedring + rapier + support.
I'm going to use the stationary soldier with a javelin to level Safy FE1 style.
>>
>>376383515
abuse supports

Promote Asvel

Let Finn do stuff
>>
Love the series. Getting Echoes. Don't want fates until a special edition re-release comes out.
>>
File: 1494048023091.jpg (163KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494048023091.jpg
163KB, 1300x900px
>>376381768
Love it. Been playing Gaiden lately, but kept dropping the ball on continuing that and now Echoes is so close that I might as well just wait for that to come out and start over there.

>>376385262
You don't want Fates at all. Trust me.
>>
File: FatesMaidPortrait.png (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
FatesMaidPortrait.png
31KB, 256x256px
>>376386234
>>376385262
Conquest was really fun despite the awful writing. Consider getting that and disregarding the rest of Fates.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.