[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outlast 2 story theory thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: outlast 2 redpill.png (3MB, 3312x1804px) Image search: [Google]
outlast 2 redpill.png
3MB, 3312x1804px
Outlast 2 story theory thread
>>
Something I've been stuck wondering is why in the dream sequences there's so much blood. Blood shower, two blood toilets, a blood tidal wave at the start of game.

As far as we can see, Jessicas death either by falling over the stairs or hanging- neither of these would yield that kind of blood. Especially with the way the blood is shown through the school.

I have a theory that in the final scene with Jessica it's possible to see her with a damaged neck. Seemingly from a hanging.
But if you look closely it can just as much be a neck slit. Similar to the way Papa Knoth kills himself immediately before this final dream sequence. Lots of blood.

This type of death would explain the blood in the dreams.
>>
>>376381548
>Make game
>Instead of writing a good story just never explain anything
>lmao wanna know about the story analyse the handwriting
>Essentially create zero narrative and leave tiny bread crumbs here and there so people have to figure out your convoluted shit themselves
>Lmao so deep
This is akin to when peter jackson showed a fucking ship in a bottle in the Lovely bones for no reason and then when it appeared later in the heaven sequence for no reason everyone was like "oh wow oh wow I saw that earlier it's so deep"
Sage
>>
>>376381917
If you play the game, you'll have the answers. Outlast 2 is pretty straight forward, which made it utter shit
>>
>>376382884
Wrong. Who killed Jessica? And how did Jessica die? And most important what was the motive for Blake to go along with the cover up?
>>
>>376382353
It's a ground breaking game in that it wrote a very convoluted story, which in itself is not new in media such as movies, books, art. BUT it is new in the fact it gives the individual experiencing it the ability to understand it more because its a video game and they have control in the world.

I've played the game so much just to figure things out and have uncovered things unknown to most such as what I posted in OP picture.

And much more.
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50KB, 180x191px
>>376382981
Really?
>Who killed Jessica?
Loutermilch
>And how did Jessica die?
Fell off the stairs, probably struggling with Loutermilch and broke her neck
>And most important what was the motive for Blake to go along with the cover up?
He was just a kid. Loutermilch most likely bullied him into believe it was Blake's fault. That's speculation, but the fact remains, Loutermilch did say "I don't know what you think you saw" to Blake after watching Jessica's corpse.

I mean, come on. The game gives your pretty much all the answers. You should treat your ADD asap.
>>
File: Cws4SVlXAAAxUyM.jpg (38KB, 692x518px) Image search: [Google]
Cws4SVlXAAAxUyM.jpg
38KB, 692x518px
>>376383112
>tfw not sure if shilling or just stupid
>>
>>376384001
Maybe it was Lynn who Loutermilch was having intercourse with (not rape) while Jessica was forced to watch and then almost had to participate in but she got cold feet and got in a scuffle with Lynn which resulted in Lynn accidentally killing Jessica.
>>
File: 1445297301531.jpg (78KB, 816x840px) Image search: [Google]
1445297301531.jpg
78KB, 816x840px
>>376383112
>>376384096
I can't tell either
>>
>>376384231
If you are the OP, let me tell you. Lynn wasn't involved in anything. Obviously, Jess didn't wrote her suicide note, you stupid nigger, she was murdered.
If you aren't the OP, disregard everything i said before, except for the "stupid nigger" part.
>>
>>376384001
Loutermilch did not kill Jessica. In the secret messages that you play backwards he says he did not kill her and is thankful someone else did.

>how did jessica die
Her injuries looked possibly lethal yes, but not certain. The injuries of the stairs do not explain the amount of blood found through the school or why Blake references just how much blood was dripping from Jessica.

>he was just a kid and loutermilch bullies him into silence
So you're saying Loutermilch just "bullied " him into helping him stage the hanging and go along with it?
>>
>>376384983
Lynn could have been involved. It would explain two things.
It would explain who father Lautermilch is thanking for killing Jessica.
And it would explain Blakes motive to go along with staging her suicide as a means to protect Lynn.
>>
>>376385026
The reversed audio is pretty shit quality, but the obscure nature implies self-convincement of doing the right thing, a common catholic practice. Could be Laut's or Blake's voice. The fact remains, these recordings shouldn't be taken as raw truth.
>>376385224
Fucking Martha could've been involved too, anything is possible in Fanfictionland... stupid nigger
>>
Here are the recordings played backwards in which Fauther Lautermilch is clearly thankful someone else killed her.
What's more is that Blake has heard what the Father is saying in person somehow.
Two pieces of evidence for this being obviously he is able to hear them in his dream via camera somehow- and secondly he repeats one of the verses the Father says in these secret messages in another recording of his own.
>>
>>376385812
https://youtu.be/kksZDqz3KnM?t=4s
>>
>>376385787
yeah and Hitler couldve been involved too xD epic
>>
>>376385812
>>376385026

He was talking to God, you fucking mong. She fell down the stairs running away from him and he chalks it up to God so he can avoid taking direct responsibility of driving her into it.
>>
File: 1490396434821.jpg (16KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1490396434821.jpg
16KB, 500x434px
>>376385224
>>376386019
>trying this hard to prove his consensual pedo bullshit plot theory
Why don't you take the vows, anon? You'll fit right in.
>>
>>376386669
That doesn't give a motive for Blake to go along with covering it up as a hanging, or why he heard these things Lautermilch is saying to god.
>>
>>376386669
What's more is the final Lautermilch recording is titled " I have lots of friends " and during the scene Lautermilch has Blake and Jessica in the music room he says he just " wants them to be friends ".

This does not sound like a prayer to god.
"You killed her, but i never told a soul. I kept your secret. Our secret. Thank you. Thank you. Never told a soul. You let the smaller sorrow of her suicide wash over the unacceptable tragedy of her murder."
>>
>>376387147
>>376387438

It's not rocket science.

>Dear Lord, sweet Jesus, forgive my sins and accept my gratitude. Thank you God for killing the child. “You remove the temptation and the armor of the flesh [Unintelligible] was able to resist.I’m weak, but you are strong for me. How generous, you gave me life, you gave me talent.The gift of music, and mathematics, and love. Those fleeting moments, music and love become the same thing.You let me share my bliss with the children, who may be able to take my bigger talents and turn them into glory.Let me share in their wanted path to adulthood. Moments when a child learns those things everybody else already knows, but doesn’t talk about. She was so ripe with possibility. So resilient, smiley, flirty. Never even aware of the power she had.You killed her. You saw what she was. [Unintelligible] rested on her shoulders as much as on my own. You took her and I could not.You killed her, but I never told a soul. I kept your secret, our secret. Thank you. Thank you. Never told a soul. [Unintelligible] of her suicide wash over [Unintelligible] accepted the tragedy of her murder.”

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NX11FGnQ8
>>
>>376387985
No where is there a mentioning of an accident taking place. It's either a mention of suicide, or murder.
Jessica running from Father and slipping over the stairs is not suicide. And if she simply slipped over the stairs there would be no reason to cover up what happened. If Father is able to" bully " Blake so much into helping him hang her and going along with the story then he could have just as easily gone along with the story Jessica just slipped and died.
>>
>>376387985
Also off topic but just the idea a writer thought of and wrote those lines should put him on a pedo watch list
>>
>>376388473

Alright, so you're either an idiot or English isn't your first language. Got it.
>>
>>376388564
You should be put on a pedo list
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>376388872
You must not debate often, you need to use /pol/ more so you realize that the moment you use a non argument is the moment you lost.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.