[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What question remains unanswered in gaming these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
What question remains unanswered in gaming these days?
>>
>>376378087
That megaman 9 secret i think
>>
Are games fun?
>>
Did games ruin your life or are they a symptom?
>>
Will MGS2 ever be surpassed?
>>
>>376378127
If I remember right, they intimated after a while that it had something to do with reaching 1987 rooms in Endless Mode.
>>
>>376378232

Mgs3 came out, so yes.
>>
When will op ever kill himself
>>
>>376378317
MGS3 was a step down in a number of ways. It did boss fights better though
>>
>>376378343

English is not my first language. Should that "ever" be there? Also, can someone explain "that" to me. I hear people say, for example, "they told me that they couldn't do that." Why not just say "they told me they couldn't do that.".

What is the point of using "that" in the sentence? It's particularly confusing when someone says "that that".
>>
>>376378087
should games be fun?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVPh9KtKh4
>>
>>376378427
how? it's just mgs2 with more things you can do.
>>
>>376378087
HL3 release date
>>
>>376378087
What does the M on mario's hat stand for?
>>
>>376378880
some things, mortals are not to know
>>
>>376378497
The "ever" does not have to be there, "when will op kill himself" and "when will op ever kill himself" are both perfectly find sentences. The usage of "ever" in this sentence implies that op should have killed himself long ago, and that there is some level of dissapointment that he hasn't. Wheras if it was just "when is op going to kill himself" then there is no kind of requisiste that this is a pre-existing request, or thing that should have been done.
>>
>>376378497
the ever is just a way to emphasize our impatience, since it implies we've been waiting a while

that that makes it more grammatically correct, but either way is fine in regular conversation

in that sentence, that just means you're saying that what they told you is one thing, i guess. "they told me (this next part); they couldn't do that"

that that, is only used when its grammatically necessary, like in my second line. I'm referring to a specific that, so I have to clarify that i'm talking about that that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.